• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Essenu's Group)

Vendetta

First Post
Aalun moves up to the entrance of the ruins, carefully moving forward, searching for any signs of life.

((OOC: Spot and listen are both +7, my Enhansed Senses is +5. Aalun has Darkvision and track. Once he's determined that it is safe, he'll wave everyone forward.))

Aalun: Though there is obviously something that was here recently, even if it was near you feel no actual danger. However, this is punctuated by the generally awkward feelings flowing through the Force to offset and comfort. Despite all of this, you can see nothing watching you, moving around, or showing any signs of being more than stones or statues.

Insight

Adventurer
The Miralukan Padawan joins Aalun at the foot of the strange ruins. "There is... something unsettling here," she says. Slowly stretching a hand toward the ruins themselves, Urcala Nattu tries to feel toward the ruins with The Force.

OOC: Urcala will use See Force, with which she has a +9 bonus. This costs 3 Vitality.

BTW, how do you plan to handle Spot checks for Urcala? She 'sees' only with The Force (ie, See Force), so would this be a Spot check or a See Force check should the need arise?

Last edited:

Jei joined his companions. "I agree. I feel as if something is trying to communicate with us, but for what purpose, good or ill, I cannot tell." He began to climb the stairs leading up to the platform.

"We should not let this place scare us though. Our fear will only strengthen whatever it is we must face." He continued up to the top.

Last edited:

((Urcala: Your sight is really through the Sense Surroundings use of the Sense Feat, however I use your Spot check to determine details(which can be though as its almost like a sonar type sight). See Force is really for detecting life, etc, not as much 'seeing' as 'feeling'.
As for your check...you detect mostly the same thing as before. You can feel the strength of your friends, but there is something strange not far away. A hole in the Force, almost.
))

Insight

Adventurer
"There is indeed something anomalous ahead in these ruins," Urcala says after considering what she can feel through the Force. "Almost as if... the Force is not there."

The Goblin King

First Post
The sneevel asks quizzically, "Tink sumones 'idin' up in dem ruins? Masking demselves from us?" Shombays eyes scan the nearby surroundings, looking for a tactical path the advance on the center of the ruins without exposing himself to fire.

((Shombay:
With the randomness of how the ruins seem to be set up, it looks like there are probably multiple ways to stay hidden from the area that looks to have been inhabited. However, moving around on those areas looks like it would probably take a long time and once you start moving towards the center it will probably be near impossible to stay hidden.
))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads