Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Kanas' Group)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Sensing the abundance of life Skyka opens her pale blue eyes but not wanting to distract her fellow students she waits for her master’s eyes to catch her own. With a simple nod Skyka proclaims that she did detect life and also where she detected it.

The ship was soon into the lower atmosphere, and where they should have been flying over the canopy of an endless forest, instead they were over a brown, dead wasteland. There was no sign that the forest had once been here. Master Kanas pointed out the ruins of the spaceport, which were now merely durasteel chunks scattered across a large area of the mess. He did not bring the ship down, but instead cut the repulsorlifts on and hovered a good distance above so they all had a good view of the area.

Just a few hundred meters east of the spaceport ruins was the treeline, strangely straight for such an organic planet. To west, north, and south, the wasteland extended for such long distances that only a light hint of green could be seen on the horizon.

"Most of the Sentarii used to live west of here," Kanas said looking in that direction, "However...that part of the planet is no longer forest, and I do not know where they have relocated to."

drothgery

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
((drothgery:
There is no news of Rollan anytime after the Sith were last driven away from the planet beyond a small piece about the spaceport having been completely levelled in the battle.
))
Aerek was really thinking more along the lines of checking out local news, not galactic networks [because, well, back on early 21st century earth, most newspapers in the US are available on the Internet].

drothgery said:
Aerek was really thinking more along the lines of checking out local news, not galactic networks [because, well, back on early 21st century earth, most newspapers in the US are available on the Internet].
((OOC: As Rollan is still very low-tech and the only 'civilization' in a sense was the spaceport...there isn't anything but galactic networks to get news from.))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Before I was honored by being accepted for this training there was some talk of my tribe moving to the northeast, and into the Talin Mountains. The forest was untouched and the whole region had been uncorrupted by the Sith but we’ve always been a mobile people Master… There is no telling if my tribe, or any tribe moved into that region but I suspect it doesn’t matter… My people will not approach this craft its in the air and will probably not do so until we disembark from the craft but I assure you we are being watched as we speak.”

deadestdai

First Post
Then you should be the first to leave the ship Skyka. Your people would react more favourably to one of their own. I will follow behind, slow and cowled within my cloak. This way fears of new-comers should be lessened, no?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Skyka nods her head in agreement, “The Jedi will always be welcomed by my people but there is a certain shrewdness in your words.” Skyka’s ice blue eyes glance towards the older human, “If Master Kansas has no objections towards that course of action.”

"I have no objection at all," Master Kanas said with a small smile on his face. Slowly, he set the ship down outside the ruins of the old port, not far from the tree line. Working on powering down the ship, he turned to the others and nodded, "Get yourselves ready and we'll see if the Sentarii noticed us."

((Barrick:
You can hear a voice in your mind, distant and impossible to understand. It is soft, and seems to be afraid, constantly repeating the same alien words.
))

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Barrick checks his equipment. Then, before gathering with the others near the landing ramp, he makes his way over to Master Kanas and quietly informs him of what he's heard. He waits for the Master's reaction before heading over to join the other Jedi.

Remove ads