Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Kanas' Group)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Already prepared to leave Skyka none of the less double checks her equipment and to put on her Comlink’s head set on before address Nolem one more time, “Master Kanas, I have no doubt that my people will not disappoint us. We are being watched.”

deadestdai

First Post
Making last minute checks about her person (Lightsaber on right hip, blaster on right, cloak clasped securely about shoulders, etc.), Bud'd throws her hood up about her head and waits next to Skyka, on her left (As is proper in Jedi defensive postures, so 'sabers may be drawn without impeding the other.).

drothgery

First Post
Aerek gathers up his gear and takes up a spot behind the girls (because, well, he's tall enough to shoot over their heads if he needs to). He's not wearing his armor at this time, because he looks imposing enough without it.

Master Kanas listened to Barrick and nodded slowly, thinking on what the Mon Calamari said. Slowly, he spoke in a low voice, "Keep alert here. I have sensed nothing like you have described, but that does not mean you are wrong. I will...see what I can do."

He then motioned towards the others and started down the ramp to look across the world in front of them. The gravity was lower...not too much, but just enough that one could notice it. All around them there was no sign of anyone, or that anyone had been around anytime soon. Master Kanas pointed out towards the tree line closest to them, "If we're being watched, which it is likely we are...the eyes are most likely in that direction."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Skyka nodded briefly in agreement at Master Kanas’ words before her small feet softly carried her lithe frame closer to the trees. As she crossed through the twisted and tortured remains of what had once been a great forest Skyka concentrated upon the world around her, her ice blue eyes scanned the surroundings while her she used her since of touch to keep her footsteps quite, this was done not just for survival but to keep her mind from thinking upon the destruction she walked through.

As Master Kanas led the way towards the forest, he suddenly stopped. A hand extended back to quiet any questions. In a moment, the four of you could feel him reaching out...extending himself with the Force. Feeling...it stopped. He turned to look out over the barren wasteland, then back to the forest.

Finally, he turned back to you, "Someone calls...a faint voice through the Force," the human's eyes fell onto Barrick for a moment, "There is something odd about it, however. Dangerous. I trust you all...especially together. I must go and see what this is without you. If you go, I fear for your safety. Follow your feelings, and find what you can. If anything comes up...you know how to contact me," he tapped his forhead for a moment, then also motioned to the comlink he held.

Then, a strange look passed over his face. It was one they'd all seen before, but the last time was during the Sith War. Usually, just before a large amount of lives being lost, that look would fix itself on his face. Master Kanas didn't seem to notice, "May the Force be with you."

And then he started off to the northwest, walking quickly at first. But as he reached the horizon...you could see him break into a run.

drothgery

First Post
"Don't you think you might want some of us with you if you're heading into danger...." Aerek said, trailing off as Master Kanas broke into a run. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't like this. If it were anyone else, I'd just chase after him, but..."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Master Kansas told us to stay.” Though her voice is strong her face betrays her showing mixed feelings upon leaving her master to all.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Master!" Barrick calls after Master Kanas. He starts to go after him, but soon stops as the Jedi Master runs away. "I'm not certain why it is," the Mon Calamari says to the others, "but I could sense that voice, and Master Kanas could not. I can only imagine then, based on his running, that he knows what it is."

deadestdai

First Post
Our master is quite capable of dealing with whatever it is that calls to him. Come Skyka, fellow students, we have our own mission to deal with.

Bud'd takes the lead, walking determinedly, but slowly toward the treeline, stretching out with the force to try to sense the nearby natives who were watching the small party.

[See Force +10]

Last edited:

Remove ads