• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Kanas' Group)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Durindal s'Tarren, Human Jedi Guardian

Tate said:
"Waitin' on you, muscles." She replies while he tries his hand at opening the door.
Durindal smiled a smile of good luck, and opened the hatch. He waited several seconds . . . just allowing the cool air to wash over his body. He hadn't realized how warm it was getting in the pod. Was that the closeness . . . or something else? Not feeling anything wrong with the atmosphere, Durindal hopped out of the pod and took a look around. He replaced the breathing mask in his kit.

"This planet feels . . . different," Durindal commented as he looked around, "No animal sounds . . . or not as many as I would expect in a for-, jungle or whatever this is. Think it they all fled from our little landing, Tate?"

Holding out his hand to help Tate out of the pod, Durindal cautioned, "Careful, gravity seems a little less here, much less from where I called home."

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Tate stand in the doorway of the pod enjoying the cool air and the quiet of night. She takes note of the lack of sounds only after Durindal mentions it. "Could be, but they would have started moving again by now. We have been sitting here a little while"

Tate gladly takes the offered hand, though she has no need for it. Stepping out of the pod she makes her first few steps careful ones as Durindal had cautioned. Looking around she squints trying to see past their 'landing site' "Well it is deffinately dark. Why don't we stick close to the pod till morning's light? No sense in getting any more lost then we already are."

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Tate said:
"Could be, but they would have started moving again by now. We have been sitting here a little while"
"That is true, my apologies on that . . . I wasn't really familiar with the workings of an escape pod," Durindal explained. "I was hoping it had some sensors on what was outside the pod . . . maybe it did, and it determined everything was safe . . . at least I can hope that happened."

Tate said:
"Well it is deffinately dark. Why don't we stick close to the pod till morning's light? No sense in getting any more lost then we already are."
"I would agree to that, normally, . . . but there was a distress call that we were answering before we were . . . attacked," Durindal. "If I remember right, we were heading straight toward the distress signal before someone decided they wanted us on the ground or not existing at all . . . besides, who or whatever attacked us in space may be on their way here to make certain the job is finished . . . ."

Durindal laughed and looked at Tate. With a smile, he commented, "I guess you're rubbing off, I usually never think about something like that."

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Keia said:
"That is true, my apologies on that . . . I wasn't really familiar with the workings of an escape pod," Durindal explained.

"Hey no worries, you were just looking out pretty little helpless me." She shrugs off his explanation about sensors and such.

Keia said:
Durindal laughed and looked at Tate. With a smile, he commented, "I guess you're rubbing off, I usually never think about something like that."

Tate laughs. "Well, at least your teacher is smart and pretty." She winks at him a smile still playing on her lips. "Anyway. You are right, we should get a move on. Which direction do you want to head in?"

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Tate said:
"Hey no worries, you were just looking out pretty little helpless me."
"And I thought I could slip that one by you . . . what was I thinking," Durindal replied with a grin.

Tate said:
"Well, at least your teacher is smart and pretty." She winks at him a smile still playing on her lips. "Anyway. You are right, we should get a move on. Which direction do you want to head in?"
"There is that," Durindal agreed on Tate's first comment. "As for which direction . . . I have no idea . . . Do you see anything of interest?"

Durindal concentrated for a moment, reaching out with the Force to help guide him in his decision. Afterward, Durindal scanned the area surrounding the crash site, looking for paths or trails, or any other signs of activity.

OOC: Enhance Senses +9. Spot, Listen and Survival are all base +0.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 6)

“Indeed,” Skyka agreed as she too joined Aerek at the newly discovered hatch, “I imagine there’s only one way to find out where it goes and I suspect our time would be better spent by not wasting it. I'll continue to take point.”

Her lightsabers drawn but not ignited Skyka begins down the lit corridor but the oddly calmness had no affect on her cautiousness as she travels slowly and carefully…

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
Keia said:
"As for which direction . . . I have no idea . . . Do you see anything of interest?".

"Yeah, Dark. Lots and lots of dark."Tate repiled seriously peering into the night as far as she can. She waits quietly clearly seeing the concentration on Durindal's face.

deadestdai

First Post
Bud'd waited for Skyka and Aerek to step through the doorway then went in after them, making sure Aalun closed the door behind them. She was pretty sure their entrance to the temple had tripped alarms, but trusted Skyka and Aerek would deal well with any surprises that might pop up.

Crash Group:

It was hard to see anything beyond the trees, but at least it wasn't pitch black out. The starlight provided enough illumination so that you could see a good distance around you somewhat...though in every direction, you could only see trees.

Durindal:[sblock]Through the Force, you can feel the usual life one would expect in a forest, though it seems to be toned down and keeping its distance from you. In between and faint, though, you can detect something else. It feels strong, determined, and at least a little unsettling...it also feels to be heading your way, but from which direction you can't seem to make out.[/sblock]

Tate:[sblock]Though you can't really see anything of use, your ears do pick up a few sounds over the soft wind that is constantly rustling the trees slightly. Its hard to pinpoint, and for a moment it seems like nothing, but it just doesn't sound like the trees in the wind. It sounds somewhat slow, very cautious, and low to the ground. Almost like footsteps...but with no weight to the sound at all.[/sblock]

Jedi Group:

The door opened to a small, fifteen meter long corridor. You could see another door at the opposite end, and a small alcove cut out of the left wall about halfway down. It was positioned exactly where one would expect a security checkpoint in any normal installation, but through the Force, you could detect nothing there.

And...so far at least, you couldn't feel anything to hint that all the people inside were alerted to your presence.

Remove ads