Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
[MENTION=85158]Dandu[/MENTION], while you may disagree with certain things this organization does, would playing in this type of campaign interest you? (not necessarily an invitation, just an inquiry.) Do you think you would have fun playing in such campaign? (Of course this depends on many things other than what the campaign is about.)

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
It seems to me that if such a knighthood were to ever exist and to seize power, whether in real life or in D&D, it would take place in a country like France.

Therefore I have decided to model the country where this revolution takes place after France. That will also be the location of the headquarters of the knighthood.

Dandu

First Post
I am not a Frenchman, woman, feminist, or homosexual, but somehow I find myself constantly horrified by the things you say.

Dandu

First Post
The part where you said that, out of all the places in the world, the French strike you as most likely to be a group of adulterous rapists might have had something to do with it.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
I never said that, I simply said that France seemed to be the most likely place where popular opinion would approve of a knighthood that promotes sexual freedom.

There, and Europe more broadly.

Dandu

First Post
Once again, it seems that there is a difference between what you have said and what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads