Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
Unless they're choosing to be chaste, which would imply that it's a choice, and choices usually imply freedom. That's just the basic Law of Syllogism at work.

It is freedom but not sexual freedom.

For instance, academic freedom is the freedom to do academic things.

Sexual freedom is the same way.

domino

First Post
If people are not allowed to be athiest, do they still have religious freedom?

And, how do you justify arguing that chastity is unnatural, but also provide birth control and abortions for the natural results from having sex?

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
If people are not allowed to be athiest, do they still have religious freedom?

And, how do you justify arguing that chastity is unnatural, but also provide birth control and abortions for the natural results from having sex?

Birth control and abortion are human efforts to control their environment; they are similar to human beings building dams to prevent flooding. To argue that dams are preventing the natural results of flooding and therefore unnatural is absurd.

This organization believes that what it is doing is justified to achieve the greater good.

Of course, in real life forcing women one way or the other would be a violation of their rights.

Also it is possible that the founders of this organization never intended for the organization to force women one way or the other but that later leaders of the organization turned to evil as a means to achieve the greater good.

kitcik

Adventurer
First, let me say "so much for my above post and the idea of keeping this thread focussed on D&D."

Second, let me reflect on the following:

Consenting makes it not rape.

Let's agree to disagree.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent."

I believe you are agreeing to disagree with 99.9% of the world and to brand yourself in an unwanted fashion. You may want to rethnk this position. During the course of your life, you will find that it is often better to admit you are wrong than to be a Wiener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads