Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
Using violence to "spread the love"? Borderline evil. Also seems a bit lawful for something I'd consider chaotic in nature. But I digress...

This kind of creative guild forming is exactly the kind I like to read about in the gaming world, something that disregards the niche organizations (thieves guild, etc...). I'm imagining some sort of crusading paladin prc fighting in the name of free love, drawing on the power of unrestrained sex. This would stick in my mind as a player and the treacherous Knights of the virgin add the perfect adversary to these free spirits.

As far as freedom goes it does seem a bit weird to see them use spells and brainwashing to force their opinions. Then again I see no reason after time the initial intentions might change slightly, or at least the means to an end.

Overall a great idea that be really cool for the players as well as the dm

Thanks, I'm glad you think so.

The organzation is definitely borderline evil, perhaps well-intentioned extremist.

Given that the organization is also allied with succubi and eriynes, it is possible that they persuaded the leaders of the organization to use more dubious means to achieve the greater good.

Although the knights themselves fully believe in the morality of their actions.

It is also possible that the knights keep their trickery and deception a secret so that only a few trusted members know that the knights use enchantment spells on recalcitrant women.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
"Liberating" women.

By brainwashing them.

REALLY.

That, plus the two restrictions (that are "all" that makes them not equal to the men) pretty much guarantees that there's no liberation at all actually involved in this.

It is in fact enslaving women even worse than the society they're against does, the only difference is that it's doing so the opposite way.

This is Evil with a capital What The :):):):).

Being ravished still rates as the most popular female fantasy so I consider the actions of this organization to be helping women who otherwise might not have the courage to break away from the conditioning of the society to do so.

Anyways, it's not like the organization is forcing women to do something they wouldn't already want to do if society did not stigmatize sexual freedom. They retain full freedom to choose their sexual partners, they just can't be chaste which is like forbidding something unnatural such as standing on one's head.

Edit: I do not condone any non-consensual sexual activity in real life. This is a role-playing game which is flirting with mature themes. I fully respect an individual's right to choose their sexual partner or to do things which are unnatural such as take vows of celibacy even though I may disapprove of such vows.

Last edited:

domino

First Post
Being ravished still rates as the most popular female fantasy so I consider the actions of this organization to be helping women who otherwise might not have the courage to break away from the conditioning of the society to do so.
Of course you consider the actions of this organization to be helpful. You invented it.

You're also wrong.
Anyways, it's not like the organization is forcing women to do something they wouldn't already want to do if society did not stigmatize sexual freedom. They retain full freedom to choose their sexual partners, they just can't be chaste which is like forbidding something unnatural such as standing on one's head.
Except you are denying them full freedom, by saying that they can't choose no sexual partners. You consider it unnatural. Good for you! Some people still do things that are unnatural. But fortunately, there's an organization here dedicated to forcing people to do things the natural way.

Do gay men and women get to choose which woman and man respectively they get married to, as well? It's the same freedom you're talking about, just filtered through what is natural.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
Of course we should all take this in the spirit of light-heartedness, humor and fun.

Historically there has never been an organization which has been dedicated to forcing people to be sexually free, they would never be able to get popular opinion on their side.

The majority of efforts have been in the opposite direction, to forcing sexual suppression which also received broad popular support in it's goals and efforts as it still does in many backward parts of the world.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
Do gay men and women get to choose which woman and man respectively they get married to, as well? It's the same freedom you're talking about, just filtered through what is natural.

The symbol of this knighthood is a nymph and a succubus making out so that should have shed some light on where I stand.

In real life I support gay marriage, even though I think homosexuality is unnatural (not lesbianism mind you, just homosexuality.)

In the game, this organization would frown upon men having sexual relationships with one another although women would be fully free and encouraged to do so.

Dandu

First Post
A homosexual is one who is attracted to his or her own gender. This includes women as well as men.

Your statement makes no sense in this context. If you instead meant "I think chicks getting it on with each other is hot, but two guys going at it is disgusting" you should have just come out and said so.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads