[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Taden had managed to calm down, the wash had done most of it. He was even brave...up until the point that Target had padded in with leaves attached to him. Taden knew that the badger did that on purpose. So, things were back to normal. The coward being driven crazy by the badger.

Carefully, Taden looked around, "It not so bad at night...green things look blacks. Blacks not so bad."

Krug

Newshound
The potion washes over Lok-Nar and he is now at full strength.
Lok-Nar is now 18/18.

The group progresses in the darkness. Kadan's bat chitters along the way, happily grabbing some fruits along the path. You have moved for about four hours, making decent progress, before you come to a small clearing.

In front of you you see an odd sight. A large furry creature, taller than a Dweibold, is lying on the ground. It has one foot caught inside a metallic jaw trap, the wound apparent. It sees you and growls sadly.

Serk says softly, "It's a bear... I think."

Pic of what the beastie looks like:
bear%20picture.gif

"Its um...big..." Taden mumbles to himself, eyeing around for an ambush. When he catches sight of the trap, he bites his lower lip(well, as best as a Kobold can) and looks down to Target. Sighing, he looks to the others, then back to the bear, "Fine..."

Carefully, and after a little encouragment from Target, Taden stepped forward and tried to not look tasty, "Um...if me lets you out of this...you no eats me...right?"

((Wild Empathy...please don't eat Taden...))

"Okay...you would eat me..." glad he kept his distance, Taden steps back again and gives the group a helpless look, though Target is doing his 'glare' again. Turning to the others, the Kobold shrugs, "I tried..."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"That looks tasty," Lok comments, salivating. "And already caught, so we don't have to work. And I bet that fur is worth something. And the trap too..." Nar comments, Lok-Nar's eyes gleaming at the torture potential of the jaw-trap.

Krug

Newshound
The bear struggles at the trap, which is hooked to a 10' long chain that's attached to a stake. It whines in sorrow and anger.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Come on, the bear's on a chain. Let's just hit it from afar until it dies," Nar urges. "It will be easy. We won't get hurt," Lok points out, looking at Taden sideways.

Remove ads