[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Krug

Newshound
Serk looks at the toad and doesn't find it too appetizing. The sun is coming out in full force now.

"Perhaps we cook and... eat now? And hide from sun? Travel at night? And find maybe water source for Taden to... clean himself?"

Last edited:

Diirk

First Post
Miki snickers a little. All of the benefits of seeing someone getting eaten without any of the downsides of being scolded or taunted... life just doesn't get any better!

He looks around for his bow and picks it up again, making sure its undamaged. Careful maintenance is important, after all !

Krug

Newshound
Note wound status:

Nah'l: 10/14, Zort: 4/7, Miki: 7/11, Taden: 3/8, others uninjured

Let me know about your decision. The harshness of the light is affecting your eyes.

Kadan's bat returns and tells the sorceror that it didn't see anything around you approaching. You recover your dropped weapons and so on from the combat.

Diirk

First Post
"Well its true, travelling at night would be alot easier on my eyes," Miki concedes. "Of course we'll have to mount a guard. We wouldn't want something..."

Miki eyes shift to Taden briefly before continuing.

"...big and green to eat us while we sleep after all! Perhaps a roster of chores is in order. Serk can cook, she seems to have more sense about food than the rest of you lot. We don't know where those things have been, how can you seriously consider eating them ?! Then Kadan can clean up after, and we can get some rest. Zort on first shift, Lok'Nar second, Nah'l third and Taden last. Two hour shifts each."

He pauses briefly.

"Well, I think thats jobs for everyone. Naturally I'm exempt, planning these things is hard work and I have many important things to think about."

Like getting my hands on that box... I want to know whats in it, and all that guff about bad things happening if the wrong person opens it is an obvious bluff...

The Baron

First Post
Kadan snickers at the cleaning duty assignment as Drar flutters back and crawls back into a hiding spot in the sorcerors robe.

"Cleaning... Why not? I could do it quicker than most."

Kadan speaks a few words and a small orb of acid manifests in his hand. He launches it at a small bug walking nearby and chuckles at it melts into oblivion with a hiss.

"I will also try to set up a few small traps tonight to warn against intruders. Nothing too deadly, but I would still watch my step if I were you."

Lefferts

First Post
Zort nods his head in between bouts of scratching. He wipes some of the toad saliva off of him with a leaf and asks, Should we camp here? or look for defensive position?

Krug

Newshound
Serk comes back after a while, as the others devour the toad that she prepared a fire for. "I found a small cave that we could hide in not far from here. It's going to be cramped but... we should be used to it. And I've checked.. no c-centipedes.. or crawlies... and Taden won't mind sitting outside yah?"

Serk is all right with Miki's guard duty.

Taden glared, "I'm not sitting outsides! You not smell wonderful anyway! An its too bright out here anyways! And whyfor I always get last watch?!" suddenly, he shut up upon looking at Target. A grin grew on his face, "Um...neverminds. I at least takes last watch."

Target would have sighed if he could have.

Remove ads