• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

((OOC: I here. Welcome back, Krug. :)))

Taden jumps at seeing the bat-thingy, then jumps again at the loud noise from Lok'Nar's weapon. Composing himself, Taden looks to the badger then the other Kobolds, "Whyfor we shoots everythings?! What if that be person we looks for!"

The Baron

First Post
"A bat thing? The person we're looking for? Wrong on both accounts. This is much worse."

Kadan launches off a bolt as quickly as possible at the creature.

Lefferts

First Post
After taking down the dough creature, Zort allows himself to become cocky. He moves into the room and tries to stab the bat thing.

(+3 attack, 1d6+1 damage)

Krug

Newshound
Begin Round 1

Initiative: Kadan, Lok-Nar, Zort, Winged creature, Miki, Serk, Nah'l, Taden

Kadan launches the bolt (Atk roll 3) but it hits the spine of a book instead. Lok-Nar's shot is however accurate (Atk roll 15+4=19, Dam: 8), hitting the creature squarely in the chest even as it is too surprised to act. It rams against some shelves.

"My books!" shouts the man tied up on the bed.

Zort goes by and stabs the creature (Atk roll 19+3=22, Dmg: 1+1=2) with his spear, nicking it.

The creature that you see so clearly abruptly disappears as though it were not there. You hear and feel the beating of wings but it is hard to trace exactly where the creature is.

"It's turned invisible!" shouts the man.

In light of the change of events let me know what your actions are.

Ferrix

Explorer
Two heads groaning in post-pastry pain, Nah'l hefts his hammer, ready to splatter a little winged flying annoyance if it he thinks it buzzes past him.

The Baron

First Post
Kadan drops his crossbow to the ground and pulls out his spear, clicking his tongue as his eyes try to follow the sound of flapping.

"It's a devil of a kind. A trouble-maker if I remember correctly."

He poses, ready to strike at something should it appear next to him, or throw his spear, should it appear next to one of his companions.

Remove ads