[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

The Baron

First Post
Kadan sighs.

"You know, our kind isn't always hungry... just most of the time. If you cooperate we won't eat you. We're looking for... well, a human."

Kadan casually points his spear at the man.

"And you're a human."

Kadan thrust his spear at the man's face for emphasis.

" So... are you maybe waiting for a packages of some sort?"

Krug

Newshound
The man shivers in fear as the spear comes close. "Package? I.. I am not expecting anything. Perhaps... you can show it to me?" Beads of sweat roll down his head.

Target scurries around looking to see where the strange devil like being went off to, but there's no sign.

The cow has made its way to the bedroom window and seems delighted to have found you. It moos. "MOOOOOOO!"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Where's the package? Let him see it," Lok says impatiently. Both heads glare at the cow, and Lok-Nar picks up their hand cannon again and begins to load it.

Ferrix

Explorer
Nah'l produces the package, showing it to the man, glad that the little winged beast that turned invisible is gone at least in his mind.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Lok-Nar coughs with impatience.*

"Maybe he will know when he sees inside the box. Because he sure doesn't seem to know anything now," Nar says acidly.

Diirk

First Post
Miki thinks things over.

I guess this is a good opportunity to see if bad things really do happen if the box is opened... even if we lose the man thing, the bat thing probably would have done him in anyway so that makes us even ! I don't think he's the right man thing anyway...

"Hand him the box and have him open it," he suggests.

Krug

Newshound
As Gandrew sees the scythe coming he winces. "Oh... no... not like this!" When he opens his eyes he sees that he is free of his binds. He takes the box and gulps slightly. The group of you watches him as his hands cradle the box. The cow stares eagerly too.

"It's... it's... from your chief?" asks Gandrew. "M-might it not be t-trapped?"

Serk takes a careful step back after his words.

Remove ads