• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KoTS Battlemaps (Large scale for Projectors and Tiles) - Now with both floors!

apple_sauced

First Post
Thanks again, Ashrem. I've just started running the adventure and I can't wait for the PCs to get to the Keep so I can use your map!

BTW, were you active on the Midnight d20 forums 2-3 years ago? Your handle seems familiar.

Harr

First Post
A little dark but that can be fixed, since I actually use a projector to game with, I was (NOT) looking forward to scanning the area maps from KotS and cleaning them up of spoilers with Photoshop. This? This is a godsend. Thank you!

Hawke

Explorer
VERY cool. I think it might be a little dark... as you can see I use MapTool and the fog of war combined with the darkness of the dark areas might make it a little too much for my tastes. That's easily changeable though in any image editor!

Also... while the resolution is fine I always love higher res versions if you continue to make maps.

Any ideas of submitting this over at The Cartographer's Guild or RPGMapShare? Also, I suggest putting it in the user creations section of the MapTool forum as there's been a lot of talk about people making just this.

Last edited:

Micco

First Post
How big? I'd be very interested!

Me too!

Great work, Ashrem. (By the way, I remember you well from the Against the Shadow forums from a few years ago! Seems you continue to be a strong contributor to the gaming community...thanks)

Kizan

Explorer
I also would be VERY interested in the full 1 inch version. I would print it out at Kinko's and use it for a battle map. Please let me know if there is a way to obtain your very nice map! :cool:

Thanx,

Kizan

Graf

Explorer
This has to be fair use right... it's not anything wizards created, and you can't use it to do anything without the books.

Remove ads