• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KoTS Battlemaps (Large scale for Projectors and Tiles) - Now with both floors!

Klaus

First Post
Hmm... MS Paint tells me it will take 60 pages to print that out at full size. :)
With a white background, you'll get several blank pages. Also, a few of the room, if the image is moved a bit, will fit in a single page.

As an option, you might use a basic "dungeon floor" battlemap (like the one that came with the 3.0 DMG) and define the room by placing the walls.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Second Level seconded!

;)

Ashrem, what did you use to make this map? It looks really good (like, professional good).

Why thank you! Coming from an actual professional, that means a lot.

I used Photoshop for the whole thing.

Will try to get the second level knocked out this week.

Xenu

First Post
Not to hijack this thread, but this really got me thinking about breaking out my old Hirst Arts Castle Molds and building some 3-D tiles.

More here for those not familiar with Hirst Arts:

http://www.hirstarts.com/

The Gelatinous Cube looks really cool.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
FINALLY! Got the bottom level completed.
Check out the OP. I posted a link to a 1/4" sample image and a link to download the full 1" scale image file.

Both have white backgrounds to make it easier for those of you who want to print it.

Boarstorm

First Post
*cries* But... but my group just finished KotS.

Still, they're beautiful, Ashrem. Really top-notch work. I'm just disappointed I can't make use of them until next time I pull out that module.

Klaus

First Post
FINALLY! Got the bottom level completed.
Check out the OP. I posted a link to a 1/4" sample image and a link to download the full 1" scale image file.

Both have white backgrounds to make it easier for those of you who want to print it.
I'm getting a File Not Found from Mediafire for the 2nd large map. :(

Boarstorm

First Post
I'm getting a File Not Found from Mediafire for the 2nd large map. :(

I had that problem too. I just clicked the name of the file on the right and it took me to the proper area.

Edit: The "file-not-found", I suspect is just the thumbnail image. The download button still works beautifully.

Remove ads