• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KotS by OpenRPG

Deverash

First Post
Heya.

Since neither of my groups is going to be playing 4e any time soon(both are in the middle or worse of long campaigns), I'm looking to run KotS on OpenRPG. Wednesday evenings are the best for me, probably 6-9 pm PST.

It won't be the start of a campaign, probably just till the end of the module. If any one is interested, post a reply here.

Hope to hear from you!

azhrei_fje

First Post
Have you tried MapTool instead? That's what I've been using for a little over a year. It is very active in development and has some features that will blow you away!

The 1.3 branch is in "bug fix" mode so that it can become the stable release, but give it a whirl. And if you browse their forums, you'll find some webcasts by user "brad" that demonstrate what the tool can do.

We have a lot of ORPG converts. :) (Note that I'm not affiliated with the developers, I'm just a happy user of a free mapping tool!)

Deverash

First Post
azhrei_fje said:
Have you tried MapTool instead? That's what I've been using for a little over a year. It is very active in development and has some features that will blow you away!

The 1.3 branch is in "bug fix" mode so that it can become the stable release, but give it a whirl. And if you browse their forums, you'll find some webcasts by user "brad" that demonstrate what the tool can do.

We have a lot of ORPG converts. :) (Note that I'm not affiliated with the developers, I'm just a happy user of a free mapping tool!)

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Avalongod

Explorer
sign me on!

Hi:

I'm very interested. My group will be on a summer hiatus so a single module game would be an excellent chance for me to try out 4E.

I've been playing for 25 years about, since 1E, so plenty of experience.

I could conceivably recruit a couple other players too if there are openings.

Please send me an E-mail at avalongod@aol.com

thanx!
Chris

Matopi

First Post
Indeed

Yes, I'm also looking for an online version of KotS to play. It certainly seems like there are enough players to be viable...

ExiledRogue

First Post
If you're still looking for players, I'd be interested. I'm another veteran 3.5 player looking to try 4e.

Wed 6-9 PST would work well for me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads