• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KoTS Dragonborn Paladin: Errata already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joganrosh

First Post
From what i have read, Fort Defence is based on: 10+1/2 character lev+class bonus+[higher str or con]

Based on the stats given on the sheet, the Fort Defence should work out as

10 + 0 + 1 (paladin class bonus) + 4 [the dragonborns strength, the higher stat] = 15

On the sheet the Dragonborn Paladin has Fort Defence = 14

His fort is one lower than it should be(?)

The same -1 happens with his will defence:

Will Defence = 10+1/2 lev+class bonus+ [higher cha or wis]

This shoulder therefore be

10+0+1 (paladin class bonus)+3 [the dragonborns charisma, the higher stat] = 14

On the sheet the Dragonborn Paladin has Will Defence = 13

Can anyone explain to me what gives with this? I checked the way the defences worked with the dwarfen fighter from KoTS and his saves work out fine....

It will be a bit sad if the first thing they release has a typo on the actual pregenerated character sheet...... hopefully by the time it actually gets released it will be correct?

eleran

First Post
joganrosh said:
From what i have read, Fort Defence is based on: 10+1/2 character lev+class bonus+[higher str or con]

Based on the stats given on the sheet, the Fort Defence should work out as

10 + 0 + 1 (paladin class bonus) + 4 [the dragonborns strength, the higher stat] = 15

On the sheet the Dragonborn Paladin has Fort Defence = 14

His fort is one lower than it should be(?)

The same -1 happens with his will defence:

Will Defence = 10+1/2 lev+class bonus+ [higher cha or wis]

This shoulder therefore be

10+0+1 (paladin class bonus)+3 [the dragonborns charisma, the higher stat] = 14

On the sheet the Dragonborn Paladin has Will Defence = 13

Can anyone explain to me what gives with this? I checked the way the defences worked with the dwarfen fighter from KoTS and his saves work out fine....

It will be a bit sad if the first thing they release has a typo on the actual pregenerated character sheet...... hopefully by the time it actually gets released it will be correct?

By the time it gets released? You do realize it is already sitting in warehouses and game store back rooms ready to be thrown on shelves on the 20th? It isnt as if it is waiting to be printed on Monday for a release on Tuesday.

They have acknowledged there were errors and that errata, along with some webenhancemetns will be up on DDI next week.

joganrosh

First Post
yeah, i get that its in warehouses ready to go out next week, i guess what i mean is, is there an official "this is wrong" anywhere that i've missed, or have i missed a rule.

i havent seen the link in the first reply post yet, so i'll check that now.

man, quick replies though, thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads