(KS) Kobold Press Bestiary - A Collection Of Fantasy Miniatures

Effincool Miniatures have teamed up with Kobold Press to bring you a range of 28mm scale pewter miniatures based on the Midgard Campaign Setting and Tome of Beasts. So far around 30 miniatures are available, with more being unlocked as stretch goals through the current Kickstarter campaign.

Effincool Miniatures have teamed up with Kobold Press to bring you a range of 28mm scale pewter miniatures based on the Midgard Campaign Setting and Tome of Beasts. So far around 30 miniatures are available, with more being unlocked as stretch goals through the current Kickstarter campaign.

View attachment 78396

Core Group.jpg

View attachment 78398

The Kickstarter Campaign is running until Saturday 10th December.

turkeygiant

First Post
Sadly not my cup of tea. The sample minis look like what you would exspect to be produced 15 or 20 years ago. My exspectations have shot way up since I was a teenager mostly because I have seen the quality of miniatures shoot up across the board too.

What I'm really waiting for is a company to release a quality catalog of the D&D classic creatures like goblins and undead that I can order as needed. Gale Force 9 kinda has that going on but their back catalog isn't deep enough and doesn't have enough of the basics.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads