• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Post added.

With the death of The Beast, the Battle of the Crossed Candles is officially over.

The commander has given the order to stop fighting (assuming the Loyalists don't keep fighting) and to work to contain the reaming foes underground and help the dead and wounded.

Will the PCs follow the commander's orders?

:D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If you guys choose to fight on, I'm okay with it. But, at some point I need to start working out the XP for the battle. Remember that when I give out XP, your PCs can go up multiple levels.

The plan for the battle was that the PCs will have to share the overall XP with Custodio, Captain Camburn, and Commander Oakfirst. They will be part of how I calculate the group's average level for the encounter. However, since Captain Camburn has died, then he will not be included.

All the other NPC guards will gain XP as if they are cohorts of Commander Oakfirst.

Sobla will get half of what Tuck gets.

Breva won't get any XP. The XP that would have gone to that character all goes to Rockhorn instead.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If you guys choose to fight on, I'm okay with it. But, at some point I need to start working out the XP for the battle. Remember that when I give out XP, your PCs can go up multiple levels.

The plan for the battle was that the PCs will have to share the overall XP with Custodio, Captain Camburn, and Commander Oakfirst. They will be part of how I calculate the group's average level for the encounter. However, since Captain Camburn has died, then he will not be included.

All the other NPC guards will gain XP as if they are cohorts of Commander Oakfirst.

Sobla will get half of what Tuck gets.

Breva won't get any XP. The XP that would have gone to that character all goes to Rockhorn instead.
You might include the captain, he helped with the butcher and kept guards in the fight.

I know we get less that way, but if he's losing a level to dying he should get something back.

My 2c.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
You might include the captain, he helped with the butcher and kept guards in the fight.

I know we get less that way, but if he's losing a level to dying he should get something back.

My 2c.
I'll leave it up to you guys to decide that. I'm okay with it, either way.

Remove ads