• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Stellar
Granted Power:
The cleric has low-light vision under starlight conditions or while traveling in space. If the cleric is of a race that already has low-light vision then the cleric can increase the range they can see by a factor of one (i.e. twice as far becomes three times as far).

Stellar Domain Spells:
1. Faerie Fire
2. Mantle of Shadows †
3. Moonbeam (SC)
4. Shadow Mask (SC)
5. Control Light ‡
6. Dawnspear †
7. Reverse Gravity
8. Searing Light
9. Dreamstealer †

† From Legends & Lairs Spells and Spellcraft (d20/3.0E)
‡ From Relics & Rituals (d20/3.0E)
---
I've been thinknig about finding more accessible v.3.5 spells to replace the d20 v.3.0 spells for online pbp play. I might try to see if there is something good on the D&D Wiki, but it's hasn't been a huge priority.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, woke up early today. Weird dreams. Not disturbing, just strangeness that has my mind awake. Still very tired. Heading back to bed... soon. I just need to let my mind settle down. :sleep:

Aust Thale

Adventurer
@TaranTheWanderer, you might want to read this post: link.

Falen has just told Oakfirst that the Ticinum ambassador has been murdered and Oakfirst is giving his thoughts about the empire and their interest in Bluffside politics and society.
So Taran should have a Gather Info skill with a bunch of ranks in it. ‘Cause he knew all sorts of rumors and info on the goings on in the Temple district and big chunks of Bluffside.

So Taran should have a Gather Info skill with a bunch of ranks in it. ‘Cause he knew all sorts of rumors and info on the goings on in the Temple district and big chunks of Bluffside.
I assumed that was Knowledge Local. I was going to put a few cross-class skills in there. Unfortunately, as a cleric, I don't get a lot of skill points or class skills. I took knowledge nobility (cross-class), knowledge history(class skill) and Perform(cross-class) and ride (cross-class)just to fill out the "Page" role.

I could probably drop lots of ranks in knowledge planes and knowledge arcana, given he wasn't 'formally' trained as a cleric. Just inducted in it by his parents so knowledge religion would be important.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I wanted him to look at that post more for the insights regarding Ticinum. I haven't created much about the empire, so it was just to give a few insights. I would assume that he would glean that for Vitus' background and ignore the rest.

Maybe it was bit of an overshare, but I needed to give him some sort of starting point for Ticinum besides just what is on the Bluffside campaign map. :sneaky:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads