• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

@MetaVoid is next. Rockhorn is mounted and flying on Spritewing. Metavoid, let me know where you want them to fly to. Do they fly towards The Beast right away or just fly up to spot it.
Fly toward the beast and up until he's noticeably above the beast, certainly out of reach. Say at least 20' above the highest head. 30' would be better if he has move for that (moving upwards halves the move)

He will shoot poison arrow once Akos hits the creature with his curse. After that there will be sundering. Second arrow may happen if the first doesn't work, but probably not. Destroying heads is more important.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Note that everyone within 40' of Akos at the time of casting has inspired aim, I think only those on the wall were out of range
Spell is an emanation, with duration of concentration. It is only active while you concentrate and on those within 40'
Well, that unfortunate. Strange that a spell would give a bonus like that but require the caster to concentrate on the spell.

Neurotic, since we haven't actually gotten to you in the round, you can choose a different action for round 19.

EDIT: And, yes, if don't change your action, the spell won't affect the guards on the wall. They are to high up.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Fly toward the beast and up until he's noticeably above the beast, certainly out of reach. Say at least 20' above the highest head. 30' would be better if he has move for that (moving upwards halves the move)

He will shoot poison arrow once Akos hits the creature with his curse. After that there will be sundering. Second arrow may happen if the first doesn't work, but probably not. Destroying heads is more important.
Okay, so just flying this round. Got it. I'm placing them above the southwest corner of the shop where Burchard and Big Tim are waiting to ambush.

@Tellerian Hawke, wants Burchard to switch places with Tim, so that happens this round. It is both of their readied actions. Each takes a move action. The actions happen before The Beast finishes moving (readied actions, not delaying), so I'm fairly certain it doesn't get AoOs.

T.H., you can have Big Tim make one attack vs. The Beast. Note that it has cover from the two trees at the corner of the building (+4 to its AC). Or you can have Tim move farther out into the north to south street, so that the trees aren't in the way. Let me know exactly where you want Tim after he and Burchard switch places.

Since The beast sees Emelia, the Elite will step out from behind the building (while staying behind the tree) and shoot her heavy crossbow.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BotCC_R19_Tim and Burchard switch.png

Remove ads