• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Free: understand the knight (not) neurotic: D20 + 2#akosintcheckdc15 → 9(7 + 2)#Akos int check DC 15

Unicorn: neutralize poison, move behind Tuck (3 squares up)
@Knightfall can I use dimension door by stating (since we were once before in the room) that I want to teleport to the far side of the genie circle without seeing it? The plan is to appear out of line of sight (hopefully) and cast anti-magic there

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Free: understand the knight (not) neurotic: D20 + 2#akosintcheckdc15 → 9(7 + 2)#Akos int check DC 15

Unicorn: neutralize poison, move behind Tuck (3 squares up)
Okay, I was not expecting that result for your roll. So, Akos has no clue what the knight is saying. When he signs again, you'll get another chance but the DC will be 17.

Neurotic said:
@Knightfall can I use dimension door by stating (since we were once before in the room) that I want to teleport to the far side of the genie circle without seeing it? The plan is to appear out of line of sight (hopefully) and cast anti-magic there
That's fine. The PCs spent more than enough time in the portal room for Akos to safely use dimension door to teleport to that spot.

EDIT: I should note that the exact layout of where the furniture is in the room has changed. The knight moved a few things around to make himself more comfortable. Of course, Akos doesn't know that. ;)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Updated battle map. @Aust Thale is up next for Falen.

Portal Room Fight2-Rnd2-Falen is Next.png

@Aust Thale
I’m not sure if your character just went invisible but your spell will be suppressed because Vitas has Invisibility Purge active.

Nothing within 40 feet of Vitas can go invisible. It doesn’t stop the spell from working but suppresses its effect while within the range.

Vitas clearly stated he was casting it before they entered so your character would know.

Aust Thale

Adventurer
@Aust Thale
I’m not sure if your character just went invisible but your spell will be suppressed because Vitas has Invisibility Purge active.

Nothing within 40 feet of Vitas can go invisible. It doesn’t stop the spell from working but suppresses its effect while within the range.

Vitas clearly stated he was casting it before they entered so your character would know.
Ugh. Crap. @Knightfall can I edit?

Remove ads