Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Akos also has the following 'extras': Saves: (+1 vs spells/spell-like abilities; +3 vs Enchantment; +4 vs Fey powers)
The living construct's special ability is a psi-like ability not an SLA. It is a telepathic ability. I don't think the +3 vs. Enchantment applies (but let me doublecheck my homebrewed rules for psionics), and the +4 vs Fey powers definitely doesn't apply.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic: link.
Mind-Affecting Spells and Powers
Creatures gain only half of their normal "racial" resistance vs. psionic versions of mind-affecting Enchantments. For instance, elves gain a +1 bonus on their Will saves to resist telepathy powers. However, any race or creature that is immune to mind-affecting Enchantments is also immune to telepathy powers.

Important!: A character's standard Will saving throw bonuses based on his or her classes and ability scores apply against psionic powers, as normal. They aren't divided by two like "racial" resistance bonuses.
Okay, so the +3 vs. Enchantments would be halved and rounded down since it is a heritage feat (a racial bonus). This gives Akos a +1 vs the living altar's psi-like ability.

EDIT: so, he'd get the +2 circumstance bonus and another +1.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Aust Thale:
Note that since Falen already saved vs the passive version of the psi-like ability, he doesn't need to save vs. the active ability. I'm pretty sure he made the save, right? :unsure:

Once a character/creature has successfully saved vs. the PLA, they don't need to save against the ability again for 24 hours. Those that fail their saves, can be hit by it again and again until they do save. The living altar must use a standard action to activate the ability.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And... I just realized that I was using the wrong stat to calculate the DC for the PLA. I used its Wisdom bonus instead of its Charisma bonus. Thus, the DC is only 16, not 20. :rolleyes:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Tim's attacks for this round. Sent by @Tellerian Hawke through FB messenger.
Tim's Attacks for Round 7-1.jpg
Tim's Attacks for Round 7-2.jpg

Tim's hits once vs. the female Loyalist and it is a crit. 34 damage.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Pre-rolling Custodio and Tuck's attacks for the round. I'll post after @ScottDeWar_jr adds his post later on today. I have an appointment today and at least one errand to run.

Custodio - Hasted Full Attack with warhammer (vs female Loyalist): 1D20+9 = [15]+9 = 24 +2 = 26 (miss)
1D20+9 = [10]+9 = 19 +2 = 21 (miss)
1D20+4 = [19]+4 = 23 +2 = 25 (miss)
(flanking added to rolls)

Tuck (blessed) - Hasted Full Attack (point blank): 1D20+17 = [4]+17 = 21 (miss)
1D20+17 = [18]+17 = 35 (hit)
1D20+12 = [16]+12 = 28 (miss)
---
Tuck - Damage to Female Loyalist: 1D6+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Remove ads