• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [IC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"So, there are still two of you to be put to res." Quinn addresses the Zombies as if they would understand him, but He expects no response. He does have a physical response for them, however. . .
Quinn slashes out with his blade and the first zombie goes down, split through its chest and shoulder. It makes no sound as it returns to the grave. Quinn quickly swings around behind him and lands a powerful blow against the other zombie. The blade slices half its shoulder off, yet it still stands.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
OOC: Who's next?
OOC: Trogdor was supposed to be next. I'm not sure what is up with him. Maybe he missed my mention in the OOC thread. Either that or I missed his attack roll, somewhere. I've been a bit out of it lately. Will try to get things moving again sometime on the weekend.

Thateous

Explorer
OOC: I recommend you take over for trogdor for a bit. He went on a 1 week vacation but it's been almost two weeks since he'sbeen gone.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Lorien finds an opening and slashes the zombie in front of Phar now that Caerth's spear has destroyed the zombie that had him pinned against the wall. The blade cuts from the undead's rotting gut to its head. The zombie crumbles and only one remains fighting Quinn.

It tries to slam into the gladiator who manages to dodge part of the blow, which could have been considerably worse. The undead nearly took the gladiator's head off. "We will rise again," it whispers in the man's ear. "Stronger."

OOC: Lorien's attack > 1d20+7=20 (hit); Damage > 1d8+2=10; Zombie's attack > 1d20+2=22 (critical threat); Critical threat roll > 1d20+2=11 (not a crit.); Damage > 1d6+1=2

Scotley

Hero
Phar hesitates at the zombie's disturbing words and then moves to flank it. He draws back his sword and makes his best slash.

OOC: [roll0] [roll1]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads