• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [IC]

Scotley

Hero
Phar rubs at his eyes and falls back for clearer air. "Perhaps just dropping them the chasm would have been effective without the smoke? Sorry it did not occur to me sooner." He looks to the tired gladiator and then at the rising smoke. "I sympathize my friend, but I do not think it wise to stay here. That smoke may well attract trouble. I believe we should move on."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"that is wise" He says, the simplicity of the truth of the statement being left as its own strength.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The group decides to move forward in hopes of finding a safe place to rest. Beyond the chasm bridge and the short corridor to the crypt on their left is a uneven T-intersection that splits into two uneven corridors. The corridor to the left is a bit narrower with what looks like open, narrow doorway roughly 40 feet away. It looks as though the corridor turns away sharply from the doorway and continues on. The other corridor is a bit wider, but only a little. The light from Cruel Justice shows that it opens into a chamber of some kind, which is also about 40 feet from the center of the T-intersection.

The corridor to the left wafts a warm and oily smell that is quite strong. The smells coming from the right are a mixture of offal and moisture. Neither way smells particularly inviting.

OOC: The T-intersection is more like a awkward "Y".

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Caerth sniffs, then screws up his face. "Foul stench," the half-orc mutters. Turning to his companions, he continues, "Shall we take a short rest here? I can heal some of our injuries."

The druid produces his wand of Cure Light Wounds, using it once on himself and then tends to the others who need healing.

OOC: Just say the word and roll the regained HP. I'll substract it from the charges.
Once on Caerth himself: [roll0]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Caerth shrugs. "Both smell bad. Unnatural evil, reeking evil, permeates this place. Left or right, I say let's just go when everyone's ready," the half-orc says. For a moment, he looks around, seeking the light of outdoors, but not finding it. Sighing, he hopes his owl is alright.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"I think Phar has the right idea. We don't want to be out here in the open in case something wanders up from one of these corridors." Lorien turns to Aureus and says in Elven, "Can you scout ahead to that room and see where the rest of this corridor goes?"

OOC: Posting for Trogdor, since he seems to be MIA right now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc]I know that Quinn took a buttload of damage, but cannot find any record of it. I had it on the character sheet, but the reset was for before I had that done and it is no longer known. So, what should I do?
zombie damage taken: 2
centipede damage healed 3

damage not found: centipede battle and most of the zombie attacks
[/sblock]

Remove ads