• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Updated battle map for the start of Round Two after the large spiders act.

The spider closest to Maur makes a 5-ft step and attacks Maur through the open doorway (Maur has cover) if Maur hasn't moved. The other large spider in the old armour tries to web Maur. If he's moved back away from the webs, the spider just waits.

Two of the large spiders on the other side of the Wall of Force shoot webs on it. I know that the force wall can be climbed, but I'm not sure if the webs will stick to it. I'm thinking they would.

All but one of the other large spiders make double moves away from the Wall of Force.

Spider Attack_Round Two Starts.png

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Indeed. The spiders are spreading out, I surmise, to circumnavigate the building and surround us.

Phar thinks of the architecture, trying to gauge how long that might take.

Perchance you have a spell that could force its hand and show itself?
I haven't leveled Caerth yet, and also haven't refreshed his spell list. Is that something I can do in retrospect, @Knightfall ?

I forgot if we have rested before exploring this part of the ruins.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I haven't leveled Caerth yet, and also haven't refreshed his spell list. Is that something I can do in retrospect, @Knightfall ?

I forgot if we have rested before exploring this part of the ruins.
The group didn't rest.

EDIT: You can roll for more hp, increase his other stats for going up a level, but I will say that the PCs have to rest before changing spells.

Remove ads