• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan World Journal

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Clearly, I have not whored this out NEARLY enough. Heck yes! Investigative time travel RPG using the GUMSHOE engine, embracing all the things I love best about time travel movies. 4 days to go, going SUPER well (over $60K, 32 stretch goals met.)

Details here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kevinkulp/timewatch-gumshoe-investigative-time-travel-rpg

yes! Embrace the time travel tropes! . . . . . and the bar b que grill!!!!

it sounds a bit like the British show 'Primevil'. I am with Knightfall on the finances. still recovering from getting sick in 2011.

[MENTION=2012]Knightfall[/MENTION], here is the picture that inspired what I have sent to you:

underground spires.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That's awesome!

The Kickstarter price is $40 US, but it'll probably clock in a bit higher -- we've added over 100 pages in stretch goals.

Regardless, I owe you for the kindness of many years of friendship! You and anyone else in this forum should grab a copy of the Jurassic Rules -- 80% complete, fully playable, good fun to read. You can share them with your players if you wish. https://www.dropbox.com/s/esb2mzb36ojd582/TimeWatch Rules - Jurassic edition - for pledgers.zip
Wow! That's above and beyond, Kevin! Thanks so much for this! I'm going look through ti right now! :cool:

And I can't wait to read more about Kulan. D&D Next will yank me back into reading more about D&D, and I can't wait.
I've spent today hunting online for free public domain and stock images to use for the e-zine. (I found a bunch of great stuff at publicdomainvectors.org.) I wanted to write today, but it is family day here in Alberta, so I'm not sure if I'll have time. I'm going out with my sister and dad for supper in a few hours. I'm hoping to have at least my first article done this week, but I also have to study for my midterm next week.

Remove ads