• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

Verbatim

Explorer
[sblock=Liquidblue et all]Please NPC Merlis for me for the next few days. My nephew passed away during the NYE weekend and I am leaving for his funeral as soon as possible. I should be back in town on Sat/Sun.[/sblock]

corcio

First Post
Kermis stops suddenly gazing into the wind, shutting his eyes and letting the breeze flow through his hair he seems to be deep in thought. then blinking comes back to reality and continues to follow the man to the temple.

ooc- rough way to start the new year. you have my sympathy. good luck to you

Last edited:

Swamptreader

First Post
Aazwen Shadewood - L1 Perfectly Normal Ranger

Aazwen continues to watch the others as he hunkers down, more or less, behind them. He is morbidly fascinated with their images and brings to mind a title for the scene: "Quartet at the Temple, a Still Life" Oops, the big one moved! Damn him!

The elf wags a finger at him and conveys the concept of staying still, which seems to be received correctly, as now the entire tableau has come to a perfect halt. A chiaroscuro before the temple that evokes austerity and melancholy to similar degrees.

Aazwen sighs deeply, turns and moves away into the mists, dragging one foot behind him as though lame, for no apparent reason. His ever-present gecko sidekick licks both eyeballs as it watches the sad tableau fade into the mists.

In the unseen distance the sound of a cricket is silenced in mid chirrup.

*click*

corcio

First Post
kermis. growing weary of folling the vaugly descript man around suddenly feels ill. laying down on the floor in front of the temple he snores loudly and pretends to be asleep in order to trick himsel finto a deep slumber

LogicsFate

First Post
corcio said:
Kermis, growing weary of following the overly descript man around suddenly feels ill, laying down on the floor in front of the temple he snores loudly and pretends to be asleep in order to trick himself into a deep slumber.

Valan sits next to Kermis, "Now not the time, my large friend, you might give elf some bad ideas. Whenever you're ready..." Valan motions to the large nosed man.

[sblock]See what I did there :p [/sblock]

Remove ads