L4W Discussion Thread III

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I heard that my FLGS is supposed to get their shipment today, but I'm fairly sure that they're not planning to break the release date. :( So I'm going tomorrow afternoon (about 18 hours from now) to get mine. I really want to get my hands on that puppy - especially the avenger (as I'm sure everyone knows by now ;)).

renau1g

First Post
The notice on the receiver's profile automatically notes the post. All you have to do is click the little scales button and enter a comment; ENWorld does all the rest. It's very simple, really.

Note that you can only give out (I think) 2 XP per day, and they each have to be to different people. That's just to keep people from going nuts with it ;)

It's 3 people/24 hour period, you need to give it to 50 people before you can give it to some else again (i.e. you need to give it to 50 more people before giving xp to Lord S again

renau1g

First Post
The notice on the receiver's profile automatically notes the post. All you have to do is click the little scales button and enter a comment; ENWorld does all the rest. It's very simple, really.

Note that you can only give out (I think) 2 XP per day, and they each have to be to different people. That's just to keep people from going nuts with it ;)

It's 3 people/24 hour period, you need to give it to 50 people before you can give it to some else again (i.e. you need to give it to 50 more people before giving xp to Lord S again

CaBaNa

First Post
I heard that my FLGS is supposed to get their shipment today, but I'm fairly sure that they're not planning to break the release date. :( So I'm going tomorrow afternoon (about 18 hours from now) to get mine. I really want to get my hands on that puppy - especially the avenger (as I'm sure everyone knows by now ;)).

I do believe everyone does know of your Avenger interest, the question really is what type of Avenger, HA HA!;)

I won't mind at all when Petrified Redwood (Dwarven Invoker) walks into a bar or temple or recruitment center and it's full of wardens, avengers, and shamans!

I'll be rather excited!:p

Don Incognito

First Post
I should have it any day now, as it should appear on bittorrent soon(ish).

Also, I never buy my books until they appear on bittorrent.

Shut up, you don't know me.

garyh

First Post
Amazon shipped my PHB2, and says I'll have it by 3/19. I'm hoping it arrives earlier, as often occurs from this given distribution center and shipping method (Nevada to Los Angeles via US Mail).

Once I have it in hand, that'll help decide if I wait till PHB2 is approved to start my second character, or if I just hop on the Genasi and/or Swordmage bandwagon. :)

A couple comics Amazon shipped me on Saturday, also by USPS from Nevada, also with an arrival date of 3/19, got to me today. Makes me VERY hopeful about PHB2 tomorrow. :)

Remove ads