L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
FYI to all Voda's DM's/Players

Hello buddies! Well it turned out that there is almost no internet in Mica, amongst the mountains of British Columbia. This message is posted by a friend of mine, to whom I spoke by phone.
I'll not be able to post, probably until the end of the month, so, I'll like that my players hang on and my DMs NPC my characters. I meant to do this before, but couldn't.

Please mention as many persons as you know here that are in my games, or are my DMs.

Cheers!

VV

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Yeah. I'm in that one too. This explains a loooooong silence on that thread. Land Ho just got VV as well, so now I'll be NPCing

characters!

Is there a record for the number of characters a DM has had to NPC at one time?

To tell the truth, it's actually 2 since I successfully MIA'd Rujah until his return. Now I have to figure out how to MIA Mervin (Don't worry. I have an idea :devil:).

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Is there a record for the number of characters a DM has had to NPC at one time?

GM: In my first adventure when I was more strict about enforcing the 48 hour rule, I ran 4/6 characters one round I think, though it was only one round. I've gotten a bit less anal about it now. :p

Of course, in the adventure I'm running, the 1 leader went AWOL right before the final battle, then Voda (the tank) goes AFK when it starts... How it goes I suppose.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
I recall that Mal had to do a lot of NPC-ing in Zombies and Crooks (the first adventure that I played in on this forum). Lots of players going AWOL there. I don't recall how many there were at once, though.

Walking Dad

First Post
Now I have to figure out how to MIA Mervin (Don't worry. I have an idea :devil:).
I got a bad feeling about this, as Riardon and Mervin are the last PCs on the map...
if you kill Riardon, would have his replacement a priority to get in your game? (Not that I want to loose him. I play him since 29th September 2008, from level 1 to 8 now).

renau1g

First Post
Now I have to figure out how to MIA Mervin (Don't worry. I have an idea :devil:).

Rock slide? I used that one.

I recall that Mal had to do a lot of NPC-ing in Zombies and Crooks (the first adventure that I played in on this forum). Lots of players going AWOL there. I don't recall how many there were at once, though.

In LEB I just completed an adventure that ended up cycling 14 PC's through it's 13-14 month run. Only Haltor (stonegod) was left from the original group of 7.

I recall at the end of Simple Errand NPC'ing at least 2 of the PC's in the final combat....

dimsdale

First Post
Soooo...in conclusion, make sure you take one of my characters if one is around when you are getting ready to launch and adventure. :)

The probability of AWOL is 0.

Remove ads