L4W Discussion Thread V

CaBaNa

First Post
Being agnostic doesn't exclude from theism or atheism. You can not know, and disbelieve, or not know and believe. Shoot me a copy of that theorem [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] I'm interested.

We could make a half-goat-fish-horse, with photoshop.

Last edited:

Pentius

First Post
Well, I'm agnostic, so I'll be sacrificing 3 virgins, 3 whores, 3 fish and 3 bulls all to Agnostia, that he might recover swiftly.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
How about I'll save everyone some time and effort; just ship your sacrifices to me and I'll "take care of them". I'll also need a $3.99 to $39.99 handling fee and a $10 disposal fee per sacrifice.

This is all for the "Get Well" cause, of course, 30% of your handling fee is tax deductible in the United States, Costa Rica, and Guam. Further donations may be made at the same 30% tax-deductible rate that will go towards further well wishes.*

*Our organization is in no way affiliated or associated with renau1g or any other surname, alibi, associate, or affiliate. Any excess funds in excess of those utilized in sacrifices shall be used at the discretion of our organization.

treex

First Post
/Iron Sky/

I was an atheist back in college until my dad proved to me with a theorem that by the rules of logic no such thing as an atheist can exist - so I became an agnostic :p.

Anyway, all the best renau1g, hope your recovery goes well.

I'd like to see that theorem as well, as I'm an atheist.

Remove ads