L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I don't suppose someone could look over Phoenix? She needs a couple of approvals. Thanks in advance.

In a related note, how do you get more than 16 powers to show up on the Wiki? I saw it come up somewhere recently, but forgot to jot it down.

covaithe

Explorer
He is stuck ... with the DM absent for some time now. Does Ronen still receives time XP?

Yes. As far as I know, we've always continued to award time XP for players who were waiting on a missing DM. That only stops when we officially end the adventure and release you to the tavern.

Velmont

First Post
Unless your name appears as the judge of one of the adventure I am in or I DM, I am not aware your are judge or not... but that doesn`t mean I don`t appreciate your work.

Congrats to our new judge.

Karlowitch

First Post
congrats guys :D !

and to something entirely different. I just started to subscribe to D&D insider and found out that there are tons of new feats and powers.

Example: Humans get an extra power listed as Heroic Effort. Its an no action encounter power, that gives them +4 to bonus to their next attack, if they miss with an attack or fail a saving throw.

Example 2: Feat - Axe Expertise - gives +1 to hit every tier and you can re roll a single damage die, if it lands on a 1. ( I have read in the charter that everyone gets a expertise feat at level 5, but this feat is not listed in the Expertise Feats section in the character builder )

Are these options allowed?

Last edited:

Remove ads