• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter VIII

Dhes

Explorer
Beinding Jahon’s hands, ”Don’t worry, we normally don’t let other people kill our prisoners. Just sit back relax and enjoy the show.”
Taking up position next to Jahon, Dunstand retches out with his hand in wills his dagger back to him. ”Ready when you are Calenthang.”
[sblock]LoL, you own me a clean monitor there Wilphe.[/sblock]

hippocrachus

First Post
Calenthang cocks an eyebrow at Dunstand and looks to Sielwoodan questioningly before kicking the bar holding the trapdoor shut out of its hinge.
Calenthang will bring his sword down on the head of whatever pops up first. Woe unto the innocent...

[sblock=OOC]Power Attack +2
Whack-a-mole Calenthang style :] [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Could he just shut up thinks Sielwoodan after hearing Laurent comment.

Sielwoodan make sure he is not in the path between Broddy and the trap door. He ready his bow. As he sees everyone is ready and Calenthang make a sign that he will open the bar, Sielwoodan summon his magic to have his next shot and as he finished, he makes the sign to calenthang to let the things out of there.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Cast True Strike just before Calenthang open the trap.[/SBLOCK]

Dhes

Explorer
Dagger at the ready, Dunstand will stand back and let Calenthang do his handy work. He’ll try and skewer the first thing that slips past the fighters sword.
[sblock] +12 Throw, MW Silver Dagger, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Majin

First Post
OoC: Good to see you're still with us Mimic. Expect combat sometime tomorrow. It's gonna be a doozy, guest-created by your friendly neighborhood thread stalker: Verbatim! ;)

xmanii

Explorer
Jahon stares at the grey-haired man with the dark green hat, Tymora, have I gone from the frying pan, into the fire? as his hands are tied by Dunstand. Looking up at his captor, Jahon mutters, "Nice trick with the knife,", then looks the knife over.

Right as the long haired elf kicks the bar aside, Jahon prays, "May Temprus guide your spells, and your blades," then takes a step back to get out of Dunstands way.

OOC:
[sblock] Sorry, couldn't help it, remarking on the grey hair :cool:

[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
Dhes said:
Did you just call me old, or are you talking about Sielwoodan? :)

No, he is talking about Laurent... but don't tell Laurent he has grey hair, it will offence him. Silver would be the word that would keep him receptive... Laurent really should assume his age :p [/SBLOCK]

xmanii

Explorer
OOC

[sblock]
Yea, talking about Laurent. As I shouldn't know anyones names, I went by there description, except for Dunstand, as there is no description for him.
[/sblock]

Remove ads