• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

landstuhl germany, looking for a game

vulcan_idic

Explorer
I've been looking for people, but no luck yet. I've tried convincing my girlfriend, but no dice (pun not intended, just a happy coincidence). If Zion's wife decides it's not for her and/or we can't find others I wouldn't mind being a bit creative to balance the char situation - i.e. the two of you each running two chars, or maybe doing something with Gestalt chars from UA - a variant that piqued my interest some time ago.

As for Eberron, I'm new to it also. I own the CS and the Sharn book and have browsed both, but have a lot of learning yet to do about certain segments of it. Actually I was thinking about running a pre-gen module this time to ease my prep time.

I have similar iffy punch-out times usually, but tomorrow should be OK. I'll be coming from PT and be dressed accordingly... but I'll try to make sure I have a D&D book with me to mark me. The Eberron Campaign Setting would probably be ideal for this purpose as I think on it.

Tomorrow at 5!! See you then!

Zions Ghost

First Post
Good deal...

I may be arriving with my wife... she wants to meet the group. I'm the dork with red hair, I'll be carrying a Drizzt book, "The Thousand Orcs". I'll see you guys there. Also, I may be in civies (normal cloths) if I get out of PT in time. See ya there!

-ZG

NewGuy

First Post
New person to Ramstein

I am new to the Ramstein area and looking to game. D&D or Rolemaster are cool with me. Are you guys still looking for another player?

vulcan_idic

Explorer
NewGuy said:
I am new to the Ramstein area and looking to game. D&D or Rolemaster are cool with me. Are you guys still looking for another player?

I think we could, don't know what the other folks think though. The next time we're meeting is Saturday. We usually meet about 1700, but we've been on a bit of a hiatus and it's starting to sound like we'll be off for thanksgiving too, so we may try to meet a bit earlier. We meet at my place, and one of the others is the DM (We're playing D&D 3.5 Eberron - currently 3rd level working through the opening adventure series for the Campaign Setting). Any idea of what you'd like to play? You can email me at vulcan_idic@yahoo.com

Akeron

First Post
Looking to Game in Ramstein

Greetings to all! I just got stationed here in Ramstein with my family and looking for a gaming group. I've really only played D&D (2 and 3ed) and I really haven't played either in a couple years! lol but I have the books for both. So if you all could use another another person please let me know. Thanks!!! P.S. my Yahoo ID is Jet_black_exe

Last edited:

Remove ads