• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Languages

cuteasaurus

First Post
In this game, languages have been pretty important. As we "level up" and perhaps "buy" new languages, I thought maybe we should list what we have so that we can make sure we have our bases covered. What do you guys think?

The_Universe

First Post
Yes. Interestingly enough, in the real world there are a lot more languages than there are in your typical fantasy or sci fi game. I think you have some languages apropriate to the American West, as well as a few European languages, and maybe some of local interst to India. Apart from that...?

The_Universe

First Post
I probably wouldn't if I were you. Although useful, they're not really very exciting - and you can almost always hire an interpreter if you think ahead, a bit.

Also - on the occasion that Nico is with us - she has the linguist ability that allows her to listen to a language and learn it in a very short time.

Wu only speaks English and Chinese. She cannot read or write in English.

Remove ads