• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Large Trouble

Apocalyptic Kitty

First Post
I've been indisposed for some time dealing with some... miscreants. Now that I'm back, watch out ENWorld! Everything that you know is about to change!

nuclear-bomb-test.jpg

Last edited:

Darrin Drader

Explorer
What're you on about kitty? Throwing around threats and then failing to back them up... Let's see the widespread destruction you promise! Well go on, make my day!

Last edited:

MerakSpielman

First Post
Mighty strong words for a kitty with such a teensy-weensy post count*. Are you sure you can handle it in these here parts, kitten?

*According to some sources, it's not the size of the post count that matters, but rather how you use it. Let's see what you got!

jasper

Rotten DM
sound like someone is upset because their catnip is old and their box need cleaning. Whisperfoot how many times have we have to tell you to clean up after your pets.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
jasper said:
sound like someone is upset because their catnip is old and their box need cleaning. Whisperfoot how many times have we have to tell you to clean up after your pets.
Don't look at me. I don't claim him.

Remove ads