LAST DAY FOR Bundle of Holding Presents... An O.L.D. and N.E.W. Mega Deal!

Congrats man! I’d love to hear about how it went after.

Elf_flambe

Explorer
I picked up the "expanded" bundle. Looking forward to reading through it, especially OLD (for ideas to steal for my current 5e campaign) & NEW (for starting a new SF galactic exploration campaign). The ship recognition manuals look very cool, too!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It’s all over, folks! Bundle of Holding ended. Super pleased with it. Closed at $23.5K (which I’m told is above average!), with 10% going to Doctors Without Borders. 902 new WOIN fans!

Got the whole package. Need to get used to it, but the books presentation is pretty cool.

Really dig "Xenomorphs: The Fall of Sommerset Landing". Think theres a chance to write a Presents setting? I have a couple of ideas.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Got the whole package. Need to get used to it, but the books presentation is pretty cool.

Really dig "Xenomorphs: The Fall of Sommerset Landing". Think theres a chance to write a Presents setting? I have a couple of ideas.

There are three in development right now. You can totally publish your own stuff for WOIN, too.

AnimeSniper

Explorer
Bought both the Jovian Chronicles and WOIN bundles with the extras and so far I am pleased with my purchases and the WOIN titles have given me some inspiration for my own projects.

Bought both the Jovian Chronicles and WOIN bundles with the extras and so far I am pleased with my purchases and the WOIN titles have given me some inspiration for my own projects.

Well, that's cool to hear. Jovian Chronicles is pretty awesome.

As for printing my own WOIN Stuff... awesome! So how can that be done, man?

Remove ads

Remove ads