LE vs. N: Lawful Evil Victorious!

ugulu

First Post
As unhappy as the current LE fodder is about being in the arena, it does not compare to the rage felt by Alice the Advespa, as she returns to the ring for another go-round. Her hair in curlers, she appears at 65n 0e 60z, activates produce flame, bombs it onto the big weed, and moves to 60n 25e 60z.

OOC: I'm not going to be around for a week, so if you could "FFA" the arena starting tomorrow morning, running to next Tuesday night, that would be great. And if anyone is watching the Chargers-Steelers game on Monday, I'll wave. :D

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: You're finally making your trip to San Diego? :) Have fun. I'll look for you in the crowd on TV. Will you be the one with the face and body paint?

ugulu

First Post
Without Brees, I'm pretty sure the 3-4 will handle L.T. I worry more about the secondary than the front seven. Only thing that could worry me would be a Rilmani using their "cut-back for a TD" at will ability.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 849: Atticus sucks in some spores and loses 10 Str and 4 Con. He has 2 Str, 9 Con, and 31 hp left.

Tinder breaks his own Hall of Fame record! :)

Tinder slams the ogre with a tendril as an AoO.

Alice's flames do 8 points of damage. Tinder has 305 hp left.

Round 850: Tinder tries to smash the wall to the north of it and fails. It then rolls to 30N10E.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Isn't Atticus's quicken spell-like ability for the fireball, not the major image, as indicated in his description? Another problem is that it was said that summoned creatures with a land speed must appear on land. So, Alice has to first fly up. I think she has the time to move up though in the two rounds before Tinder gets there. Oh, and those spores aren't poison, are they (devil's are immune to poison)?

Atticus casts a quickened spell-like ability, then moves directly north and up to 85n0e20z and uses the other spell-like ability. One is a fireball, centered on Tinder. The other is a major image of another ogre, moving in to 0n20e. Alice, meanwhile, climbs to her last listed location (or stays put) and launches another flameball.

Remove ads