LE vs. N: Lawful Evil Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: You are correct about the fireballs being quickened, as stated in the text about their combat tactics. The problem, I believe, is that the feat Quicken Spell-Like Ability did not used to be restricted to one ability in 3.0 (every spell-like ability could be quickened 3/day, I believe), and they never fixed that in the MM II 3.5 revision. Also, devils are immune to poison, so Tinder's Hall of Fame number should go back down to its previous level.

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: OK, lots of screw-ups. No spores for Atticus, Alice is at 65N0E40Z, no first ogre, Tinder has 313 hp and is at 30N10E.

Alice moves up to 65N0E60Z and Tinder takes an AoO. It hits for 23-5=18. Alice has 14 hp left. She activates produce flame and throws it for 8 damage. Tinder has 305 hp.

Atticus shoots a fireball and Tinder dodges. Tinder takes 17 and has 288 hp left.

Round 851: Tinder moves to 0N10E and squashes the ogre. Then it moves to 35N0E.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: No problems. That's one of the reasons we are all here. I just think you guys are overworked. :)

Atticus and Alice have no chance to defeat the brush, so even as they unload everything, the brush will still be there. Do you just want to skip to a draw and say Alice's expends an entire produce flame? She'll be at 60n10e60z, hovering.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
OOC: No problems. That's one of the reasons we are all here. I just think you guys are overworked. :)

Gansk is not overworked. He just sits in his cubical all day checking on the battle every now and then. :)

I am not overworked as long as the children are at school. The overwork happens when they get home and I try to get them to do their homework without complaint. :\

Gansk

Explorer
PJSlavner said:
Gansk is not overworked. He just sits in his cubical all day checking on the battle every now and then. :)

Yeah, but they just put me on the clock, so now I can't leave early. :(

Tinder will accept the draw. A draw is declared at the end of round 861.

The first CR 20 monster to join the battle will make its entrance when I get home.

Edit: I think there are two bat swarms in the arena that forgot to rejoin the action when Blofeld the wraith left.

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
Round 862: A 10 foot cube of black crows with gleaming silver eyes and sharp black talons flies to 60N10E60Z and surrounds Alice.

Alice takes an AoO as the flock approaches. She nails quite a few birds with her claw, but their wounds immediately heal! (DR 5+)

Alice takes 20-5=15 points of damage. She has 17 hp left, but the supernatural power of the ravens' claws kills her. (Rolled natural 1 Fort save)

Next for LE in round 862: a scorpionman or woman. (scorpionfolk) (MM II)

Last edited:

PJSlavner

Explorer
The swarms would almost certainly have been poisoned to inaction or death by Tinder long before they could have killed it, so no damage done.

A gray four-armed humanoid with the lower body of a scorpion enters the arena to 60N35E. Rudolf Schenker's lower arms end in vicious claws, while his upper humanoid arms wield a large heavy lance. Rudolf waves his sting back and forth, ready to use it when the birds come down.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 863: The ravens descend to 60N35E and Rudolf attacks with a readied action and an AoO.

He stings a few ravens with both attacks, the wounds immediately heal! (DR 6+)

The ravens' turn. Rudolf dies. (Rolled 16 Fort save)

Next for LE in round 863: a platinum clockwork horror. (MM II)

Last edited:

Remove ads