LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

Walking Dad

First Post
Because it was just a stupid mistake and no intentional decision that I think was bad in after thought. He also joined a running adventure and will not level in it. Some DM's only give no XP until an adventure is completed, so it will maybe take 1 1/2 full adventures until I make the sheet right and the character as intended in the first place.

renau1g

First Post
Now, now, you don't know you won't level. I am not at my work PC so I don't have the specifics but I'd say it's possible, there's a whack of quest XP coming in on top of the combat xp, plus some additional stuff... besides Haestus isn't dead yet ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
As reaction to the above post and KarinsDad's explanation in the proposal thread, I take the proposal back. Will just have to live with my mistake.

twilsemail

First Post
I'm under the impression that the Day of Mourning and the conversion of Cyre into the Mournland are a 4E event. As such I've found it difficult to find more info on this than what sits in the 2 Eberron books for 4E. Anyone have any suggested readings or is that about all I'm likely to find?

Thanks in advance.

Remove ads