LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornedturtle

First Post
If it's the level you were when you got them, why wouldn't it just be an automatic bonus xp? There would be no reason not to cash them in.

EvolutionKB

First Post
would say when Redeemed, as the below makes me think when you cash them in. It would become even more difficult for DM's when they cash in RP's as well if not.

"Each RP is redeemable for the XP of a monster of your character's level"

That's what made sense to me too. If that's the case, I'll redeem my 6 for Valahad now. I believe that will make him level 6, so I'd needs R1s permission to level him.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Another implement question: is Healer's Implement allowed? It gives +n to healing, n being enchantment level so it's not 'to hit' based

Walking Dad

First Post
When will primal power etc be allowed? How can I help, that some dragon stuff becomes official (like the additional feats / powers from Class Acts / Essentials)?

Regards and looking forward two my first LEB character.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
When will primal power etc be allowed? How can I help, that some dragon stuff becomes official (like the additional feats / powers from Class Acts / Essentials)?

Regards and looking forward two my first LEB character.
Anything is legal a month after it comes out unless banned (i.e., roughly the time it takes to come to DDI). I believe that is the refined rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads