LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Having just submitted my PC for rewrite, I need to wait until he's been approved a second time before I can level him and submit him for a thrid approval, neh?

I think you can just get this done once.

The judges are trying to eat into the backlog. I think that once that is accomplished, approvals will be quicker in the future.

Two things would help the judges:

1) Sending the character builder file if available when sending the approval request to the judges.

2) Only one judge is required to approve. The second approval can be anyone, so if anyone wants to help out, that'd be great.

Personally, I am creating CB files for every PC that I review and when they level up, I'm just adjusting the file. It would greatly help out the judges if the players would send us CB files though.

renau1g, could you PM me a list of PCs that you have on your list? Many of them are probably ones from before EB and I signed up as judges. Thanks.

CaBaNa

First Post
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]; Thanks for the heads up, good luck getting any sleep while you're out of the office. Congrats again!

How are the boys taking it?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
They're warming up to it, although we'll see when the little one comes home. They're already practicing being quiet (they say "shhhh!" then proceed to knock stuff over or play tag ... ) and saying good night to baby...

CaBaNa

First Post
Super cute! Ha ha ha!

Those are great reactions, I hope the "take care of our younger sibling" trend continues for you.

With any luck they'll let the newbie, and you, sleep.

renau1g

First Post
Johnmeier & I were talking earlier today and he pointed this out to me:

Foam Dice at Balls and More Athletics

I told him santa was going to bring these in his big ol' dice bag to the boys in preperation of their inevitable gaming introduction.

wpab4442a2.png

CaBaNa

First Post
What better way to grow the community than literally creating new gamers?

Foam dice seem like the perfect intro, instead of roll the ball, roll the d20. You're an evil DM renau1g ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads