LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilsemail

First Post
Having just submitted my PC for rewrite, I need to wait until he's been approved a second time before I can level him and submit him for a thrid approval, neh?

Velmont

First Post
Having just submitted my PC for rewrite, I need to wait until he's been approved a second time before I can level him and submit him for a thrid approval, neh?

I think you can wait for your XP and do both at the same time. You can do an overhaul at leveling.

renau1g

First Post
I would just level him up and submit the level up with the change. It's not needed for the super minor change.

renau1g

First Post
Oh, just realized I should let everyone know this, but in (or around) the first week of October, my wife & I are expecting baby #3 so I will be out of the office for 3 weeks or so. Therefore, my posting will likely be far, far slower during this time than normal.

Just a reminder. Only about 2.5 weeks left.

twilsemail

First Post
I think you can wait for your XP and do both at the same time. You can do an overhaul at leveling.

Without the overhaul, the PC cannot afford the Raise Dead ceremony. If the community at large is fine with fronting him the money until he's been properly overhauled, I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads