Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Victory on a final curse

Ghen, the spirit of Klag fills you as choose this right moment to cast the bloody and weakened giant into an Aetherial prison from which it will never escape.

(it doesn't come back).

Presumably, you all seek to recover (not sure if Ghen will finally cast cure light wounds mass or healing beacon, but you have plenty of surges...).

One issue remains: Moving the tree.

EDIT: And if you (Lucian, and maybe Forge, I am mostly looking at you) want to do something before going back to the other side. Now may be the chance...

Last edited:

dyermaker001

Explorer
If Nar-Heru thinks it will work, he will use the Shrink ritual on the tree. Barring a roll of 1, it will shrink 50% for 6 hours.

EDIT: 21 means 25% of size for 12 hours,

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Within minutes (I will assume) the tree begins to shrink to a bush (a big bush, or at least a smaller tree, but still). The way is clear....

Last edited:

kaltfeuer

First Post
Cleaning Up

Since Lucien was after Ghen in the order, the death save was unnecessary and shouldn't count against his daily total. He was stabilised, and should be ok.

Ghen was planning to use the pause to do Cure Mass, but if we are sure he's gone, it would be wiser to take multiple short rests, and use encounter powers, which receive a significant buff (3d6+7 or +2 each). I have a feat which allows me to max the rolls.

Healing Word on Lucien: surge + 25
Healing Spirit on Forge: surge +2, 20 points surgeless healing to Nar
rest
Healing Word on Buckthorn: surge + 25
Healing Spirit on Ghen: surge +2, 20 points surgeless healing to Buckthorn
rest
Healing Spirit on Forge: surge +2, 20 points surgeless healing to Lucien
Healing Word on Buckthorn: surge +25
rest
Healing Spirit on Ghen: surge +2, 20 points surgeless healing to Nar
Healing Word on Ghen: surge +25

Based on my info, that should bring everyone to full, or within a few points of full.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien furrows his brow, staring down at the ground as though trying to remember something. After some time, he nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders and looks over at the portal.

dyermaker001

Explorer
"I Can think of nothing more I wish to do here. Let us return to civilization, where we can enjoy our rewards. Once we return to our plane, I can create a portal to Watercross."

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
You pass through the gate of trees.

Fey energy still seeps into the ancient forest on the other side...yet somehow everything feels a bit duller and washed out.

Not that you mind. Within minutes you are all back in the Melkar house common room, enjoying the ale and admiring the huge bullette head.

AND SO ENDS LEGACY OF DEATH PART II: GRAVES OF LESSER IMMORTALS

Remove ads