Legacy of the Silver Dragon: Chapter 1 (Chickens, Demons, and a Missing Girl)

gambler1650

Explorer
OOC: Fun RP everyone... thanks for keeping it going while I got back into things at home

The shopkeeper looks somewhat confused, and responds to Muzdim initially, "I'm not a member of your faith. If I were, you might have a point... if I were overcharging." He blinks at Antares and then Myst after the exchange continues, You would pay 3 GP for the bell? Alright. It's yours if you have the coin on you. If you're just wasting my time, then please go. I have a shop to get ready.".

Last edited:

gambler1650

Explorer
[sblock=For Bosco]Once you're well enough away and can look at what you pocketed, you realize you've picked up a brooch of bronze with a small, green, gem in it. There also happens to be a small tassel attached to it, colored red, and on the featureless back of the brooch there's writing in common letters, but it seems to make no sense - they certainly aren't words. M2PL DE.

OOC: Do you often go into the shop normally? I assumed not, based on earlier RP, but if so, let me know.
[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Hm?" The elf turns from his so far fruitless examination of the shop's racks (and barrels and shelves and hanging/drying displays) to face this rather surprising betrayal: agree to thrice the normal price and then have somebody *else* pay it? "I see you are channeling Bosco today, oh caller of my starvation." A tilt of the head, bi-coloured hair swaying, green eyes searching grey*. "Though probably a Lesson from the Light Giver lurks somewhere in those seemingly cruel depths..." A decision is reached: "I will furnish one gold piece, fair contribution to our shared venture, if other will furnish the rest." He holds out his open palm, a crown twinkling upon it...

<Response Myst, Muzdin, Stellan?>

OOC: *=With a name like "Myst", I'm assuming his eyes are gray? :)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
"First time and last time I go in that shop," Bosco mutters, shoving his prize down deep into one pocket. He climbs up onto a nearby hitching post and waits for the elf and the dwarf and the other one to do something interesting or potentially lucrative.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdim makes a quick gesture with his hand, producing a golden coin. He shifts the gold between his thick fingers, looking at it. Then he looks up to the elf. "Fair trade elf." he said. In dwarven ways, it meant that he agreed on the bargain, or that he thought Antares had made the right decision. "And there is a lesson to be learned. Specially from you." he says and tosses the coin to the shopkeeper.

Binder Fred

Antares finishes his quick round of the shop's interior, sadly hearing nothing else amiss. "Oh? And what would that be, master dwarf?" A pause, a teasing smile, considering who he's speaking with, "Assuming it isn't a secret, of course."

OOC: 1 more coin to complete this level! ;) Mysthyr? Stellan?

"Alas, I am merely the negotiator. I have few enough coins jingling around in my purse and can contribute only five silver pieces to the cause," he said handing the coins over to Antares.

Binder Fred

Who turns to Stellan with a reproachful look towards the priest of Pelor...

<Response Stellan?>

OOC: Assuming we get the last 5 sterlings from somewhere :) :
"And so it is settled," smiles Antares, a bit relieved nonetheless. To the shopkeeper: "Perhaps a stool to unhook our new purchase? Would such be possible?"

<Response Jorgen?>

The elf follows him inside, observing the proceedings as if he has never seen a man working before. Observing AND inquiring: "I do not mean to pry, but where did you acquire it, pray? Would perhaps more be available?"

Last edited:

Remove ads