Legacy of the Silver Dragon (S&W, 4th ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[sblock=Antares: Actions Tonight]
"Not really any trouble. I was in his store a few days ago, had just walked in in fact, when he started yelling at a customer. [...] Man's got a doomsday prediction for every day of the week."
"Ahaa," Antares raises fine eyebrows in appreciation of the new fact. If one did not know any better... "I do not wish to keep you unduly, good sir, but has he perhaps told you of his protections against demons? He makes them sound quite formidable." Perhaps this time the work of amateurs proved... counterproductive?[/sblock]

gambler1650

Explorer
"Jorgen's never mentioned any protections against demons, least not to me. He brings them up every so often when something goes wrong, but no more than he brings up ghosts, fae, or whatever his current flavor of the week is for worrying about." The man shrugs, "Not sure what else to say. I think it's probably nothing. Lotsa people in this town seem itch these days, with the politics and all." He spits on the ground at the word 'politics', and then says, "Gotta go. Shift's starting."

"Ahaa," Antares raises fine eyebrows in appreciation of the new fact. If one did not know any better... "I do not wish to keep you unduly, good sir, but has he perhaps told you of his protections against demons? He makes them sound quite formidable." Perhaps this time the work of amateurs proved... counterproductive?
[/sblock]

Binder Fred

[sblock=Antares: Actions Tonight]Antares bows, hiding his reaction to the spitting as best he can, "My thank yous, honored sir: that was indeed some interesting smidgens of truth. Do keep my warning in mind though... And we of the Behenian Company will do our utmost to help."

He turns to leave, pauses, turns back: "Might I have your name, sir, that it be remembered?"[/sblock]

Binder Fred

OOC: Took the liberty. Feel encouraged to correct if need be. :)
Antares bows, hiding his reaction to the spitting as best he can, "My thank yous, honored sir: that was indeed some interesting smidgens of truth. Do keep my warning in mind though... And we of the Behenian Company will do our utmost to help."
The veteran gives him a combination dismissive smile and slightly worried frown. "You do that, son. And don't you get into any trouble either, you hear?"

The young elf turns to leave, pauses, turns back: "Might I have your name, sir, that it be remembered?"
"Gregof. *Officer* Gregof to you." A backwards flick of the hand as he departs without further ado.

"Have a good night, officer." Another bow and Antares too goes on his separate way, back to his temporary lodgings under the roof of the boisterous - and very, very proliferous - father of a certain halfling he knows.
[/sblock]

Remove ads