• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Legacy's Wake - Kickstarter

ItsWarren

First Post
Mithrilpunk Press is proudly announcing our first kickstarter project:
Legacy’s Wake: a 5th Edition Adventure Path

Legacy’s Wake is a campaign for four to six characters through 20 levels, set in the unique city of Skyfall. This bustling port hangs from the ceiling of an enormous sea cave on a tropical coast filled with leviathan-like sea creatures and gigantic insects.

Check out our website to see some pictures done by our artist Rachel Dorrett, and read some articles by writer Chris Patlovany and designers Warren Hardell and Derek Harris.

We will continue to communicate with our backers, fans, and the curious through a variety of channels and will be setting up an AMA as the funding period continues.

www.mithrilpunk.com

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/352549847/legacys-wake-adventure-path-5th-edition

whardell

Explorer
I just wanted to drop in to say we are humbled and flattered at the community support for our project. We are funded and nearly at stretch goal number two, a stand alone module called "Against the Mindfire Queen". While the Adventure Path is our take on the more modern style of mega adventure, Mindfire Queen is our updated homage to the classic modules we grew up with, and features one of the creepiest monsters I've ever designed.

I speak for all of Mithrilpunk when I say thank you so much for your help in making Legacy's Wake happen, we can't wait to show you what we have in store.

Remove ads