Legend of Drizzt Scenario Pack - I have it!

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Here are some pictures, I just opened this sucker. Very pretty.

-DM Jeff

Attachments

• Hpim0373.jpg
    Hpim0373.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Hpim0376.jpg
    Hpim0376.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 139

JoeGKushner

First Post
In terms of how I rate them from worst to best...

1. red
2. black
3. white
4. blue

The white probably has the best paint job and it's pose doesn't make it look human, but it's got this weird dog thing going on. Review soon.

ivocaliban

First Post
Treebore said:
Is it just me or is that Wulfgarn pathetic? Plus that dragon seems actually ugly to me.

I have to agree on Wulfgar. He looks like he's melted...which is pretty odd considerng Icingdeath is white dragon. ;)

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Treebore said:
Anyone know of good prices anywhere? Last time I checked Amazon they had it full retail.

Just ordered my set from Buy.com for $29.69 and opted for the free shipping, I'm in no rush to get it. I almost pre-ordered it from Deepdiscount.com for $33.19 and they always have free shipping, even for a $5 order. I'm glad I waited because Buy.com's pre-order price was something like $41 and their pre-orders don't have the option of free shipping, well at least in the past they didn't.

I know this thread is old but I thought I'd let you'll know.

Blackwind

Explorer
I got mine yesterday (see "Icingdeath" joke in stupid names thread on 4E forum). It looks better than the pictures I saw online. The wings are especially nicely done, but the dragon's posture (hunched over with T-Rex arms) makes it look kind of feeble or something.

The Drizzt and Wulfgar figs are okay; I'm not a Drizzt fan so I didn't care about them much anyway. Nowhere near as cool as my new Kuo-Toa Whip fig from Night Below :)

Overall, I would rate the dragons thusly from worst to best: red, white, blue, black. The black has the most dynamic and dramatic pose -- to me, it just screams "malevolent spellslinging bad@$$." Which is good, very good.

The Gargantuan White is still a cool fig though, and I like white dragons in general (hell, I used to go to a martial arts school called White Dragon), and I don't regret the purchase at all. I hope to kill PCs with this fig. Viking PCs, perhaps, in the dead of winter...

Remove ads