• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legend of Zelda

Link 86

First Post
Anyone care to say any thing? I know there is alot there, but if someone could at least say something... even "I'm not going to critique this crap." Would at least mean to me that someone is looking at it. Though my intentions were never to get alot of people to look at it. I just want to do what I've seen so many others fail at.

jeffh

Adventurer
I tried but it seems hopelessly disorganized. This kind of project doesn't lend itself to a blog format.

Most of what I did see was spell descriptions copy/pasted from the SRD. It may be that there are revisions in there but I'm not going to go looking for them.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Well, it's hard to find stuff on the site. Really. So far, I've only found the introduction, short rupees to gp-conversion and some of the SRD spells with some magic points attached to it.

Nothing... you can really evaluate. But perhaps I'm just too dumb to use MySpace... *shrugs*

My tip: Put it up here in a post. Or make a non-blog website. Or put it into a PDF and attach it here.

notjer

First Post
It doesnt look attractive even though that Im a Zelda fan. The Design is bad, maybe because of the myspace? Never used it. I think you should try to make it on a homepage insteed of myspace.

I dont think I found all the rules due to the design.

To be honest. I dont think it would be a good idea with Zelda theme. The game is just too unique (imo). I really like the game, however it should only be played on Nintendo, I think, Not as a 'ZeldaD20 DnD system'. It is just my opinion.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
tell you what. (i'm a big fan of zelda btw) Here is what you do. download open office (or use word or something if you have it) Put all your work into one document or break it up into world info, classes, races, equpment ect... and export them out as pdf's. Then put those on your myspace page, and maybe send the links back here.

Your greens on your myspace page clash to its hard to find some of the links.

Link 86

First Post
I've opened a forum, after I transfer all the work to the forum, I'll post a link to the forum. You don't have to sign up to view it. I greatly appreciate the information.

And yes, Frukathka, I have emailed you.

Remove ads