Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Rydan's perusal

(again) *Just for giggles, give me a d% roll* Rydan scans the spines of the musty old volumes looking for he knows not what, but therefore looking all the more intently.

Leif

Adventurer
The Green Star Inn

As soon as we take care of Rydan's glance at a book and any other lingering issues from the ceremony thing, we'll advance to The Green Star Inn and your meeting with Horace.

Leif

Adventurer
The Green Star Inn

OOC: If anyone has any pesky lingering issues, now would be a good time to remind me of them. If not, no response is required or expected. Your silence will speak volumes.

Leif

Adventurer
The Book

The random volume that Rydan selects from the library is: A Creed of Alchemy by Bonor Surebane the Lunar. This slim libram is Volume 5 of a 10-part set.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Green Star Inn

The characters approach the Green Star Inn. It is a three-storey building with two wings extending back at an angle from the central portion which signs indicate houses the main desk, dining area, ballroom, and saloon. As you enter, you also see signs that indicate directions to more mundane but necessary sections. The building is constructed of a mix of a naturally dark wood and black stone. The interior is dimly and indirectly lighted. Shadows abound everywhere within. The interior walls are hung with dark-colored heavy cloth draperies that not only accentuate the dimness of the place, but also greatly muffle the ambient sounds of the inn. You were not told where in the Green Star to go, so what's your pleasure?

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: % roll (1d100=67) Better late than never right?

"Um, is it just me or does this place look like it was tailor made for clandestine meetings? I don't feel much like dancing, so why don't we find a place in the saloon?"

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Agreed. We should be wary. I don't remember it feeling this way last time. Maybe it's just the circumstances. Either way, I think a drink is in order. Or two.

Firil smiles.

Redclaw

First Post
Shale looks around the inn, looking for a secluded area for them to sit and remember those they've lost. I've no need to be clandestine, he says to his new companions, but I see no need to share our business with others. Let those who have suffered the loss celebrate the lost. I've had enough of empty regrets and meaningless tears.

Goldhammer

First Post
Guard's head begins to shake again as the orange eyed face once again appears. "Now you're speaking my language!" She says in a harsh voice. She pushes her way to the bar and slams her fist down on the counter.

"Barkeep, ale, now!" She barks. "My gears are dry as all hell!"

Leif

Adventurer
The Green Star Inn

Shale
It seems that most, or all, of the tables/booths are rather isolated, and that you'd have to put more effort into being not isolated. Shale picks one and steers the group that way.

Guard/Strike
The barkeep doesn't bat an eye or hesitate as he slaps down a large tankard of ... something ... before the Warforged. It is the color of honey and it's smell is an odd combination of Jagermeister, grain alcohol, and transmission fluid, "See how that does fer yer -- the price is two copper lions. Yer'll be shifting like silk in no time."

Everybody Else
A scantily clad wisp of a server drifts to the table, hovers over the table while orders are placed, and then drifts up near the ceiling and disappears.

Last edited:

Remove ads