Leif's AD&D 1E Game [IC 01]

Helfdan

First Post
Girion Valtar

Girion nods as he gets the best idea he can from the map. "I'll try to make any corrections to your map that I can an we return, constable." He looks to his new companions. "You folks ready for a little stroll in the woods?"

Leif

Adventurer
Ranger Valtar is confident that he can easily navigate to, from, and around the area that is your destination if it is as it appears on the map.

Helfdan

First Post
Girion Valtar

The ranger nods good bye to the Privet Constable and steps out into the sunlight. "I hope you all have rations, it will be faster work if we do not need to hunt on the way. Also, we should go on foot in such a thick forest. I will arrange a stable for my horse, and then we can get going."

((Hopefully there is a stable, if not, Girion will see if one of the inn's employers will care for his steed for some coin.))

Leif

Adventurer
There is a stable, and arrangements are available there.

Stable cost:
4 cp per day
OR
2 sp per week (1 sp due on first day and 1 sp due on the 7th day)

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Leif's AD&D 1E game [IC 01]

Girion pays the silver piece deposit, and once he makes sure the horse is well cared for, he rejoin the others. As soon as they are all ready, he leads the way towards the North-east.

Leif

Adventurer
Resting in the Woods

Having seen to his steed's care, Ranger Valtar shoulders his pack,adjusts his load, checks his weapons, and begins the trek down a narrow track into the woods. His pace is his usual ground-eating step at first, but he very soon sees that maintaining this speed will leave the rest of the group far behind. Ironically, Gorash is best able to keep up with the Ranger, even despite the shortness of his Dwarven legs!

The forest is as you'd expect as you begin the journey. Light dapples through the canopy, birds sing, the occasional squirrel loudly munches an acorn, and so forth. After an hour, though, the limbs of the travelers are beginning to weary, and the calls of the birds sound less inviting and more annoying. The mosquitoes have become absolutely enormous and correspondingly aggressive. The group decides collectively that it is time for a rest.

Last edited:

Remove ads