• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's DISCONTINUED GURPS Traveller Game -- IC01

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Kaira
Kaira wonders if such a ruse would be advisable. Simulgrab is a pretty small company so there probably aren't too many unfamiliar faces roaming the halls, and, second, it's likely that companies in the tech sector have pretty good security. And remember, you're not strangers here: the Fixer Squad are representatives of Simulgrab's corporate parent, so if you identify yourselves as such, you'll either be granted the full run of the place or else the one who denies you this free reign will have some serious 'splainin' to do!

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: Kaira
Kaira wonders if such a ruse would be advisable. Simulgrab is a pretty small company so there probably aren't too many unfamiliar faces roaming the halls, and, second, it's likely that companies in the tech sector have pretty good security. And remember, you're not strangers here: the Fixer Squad are representatives of Simulgrab's corporate parent, so if you identify yourselves as such, you'll either be granted the full run of the place or else the one who denies you this free reign will have some serious 'splainin' to do!

OOC: OK. Fair enough. Ignore that prior post, then.

Lou

Explorer
Jimmy

Jimmy takes the secure communicator and watches as the others put it to use and test theirs. Then he secures his and and says, "Testing, testing. 1 2 3."

Leif

Adventurer
Edenelt/Trin's Veil : the Zeering Conglomerate Corporate Fixers head for Simulgrab

Zoe, Kaira, Spider and Gruffle almost simultaneously receive *beeps* on their communicators that they have an incoming message!

OOC: F with me, Lou, and I'll F right back! :p

Centisteed

First Post
Gruffle

Gruffle looks at the message coming across his
beeper. (OOC: What's it say?).

"As for ideas about the approach, let's just head
over there & show them who we are & start
inspecting. If they don't know we're coming
they won't have time to delete or hide their
data before we can get our hands on it. And
anyone that tries, will be the first ones to go
under suspicion.
"

Gruffle proceeds off ship into the city while
reading the beeper. (OOC: I guess everyone
else is going to head out as well).

"It'll be nice to get this underwraps, get paid,
& start figuring out our next job. Maybe we
can buy some stuff while we're here. There
must be some good stores. Fix the ship up.
It's all gonna work out.
"

Insight

Adventurer
"As for ideas about the approach, let's just head over there & show them who we are & start inspecting. If they don't know we're coming they won't have time to delete or hide their data before we can get our hands on it. And anyone that tries, will be the first ones to go under suspicion."

"Yes," Kaira says. "I can agree to that basic plan. Of course, as I'm sure you know, plans tend to fall apart at first engagement. I have a backup plan, which I'll keep to myself for now. Suffice to say that involves a little more hard-hitting investigation."

"Let's head out."

Centisteed

First Post
Gruffle

Gruffle growls out at the nearest grounded air
tram that he can find & says, " Hey there. Stop!
We need a ride over to Simulgrab. How much
for the ride?
"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads